**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by asmathews

Illest piece in the game!

2qwdkwh.jpg

GLC
pimp.gif

What is that exactly?

Originally Posted by moyopoyo

Originally Posted by Kingtre

laugh.gif
its prob bad timing cause i just posted my ring so people might say im "hating" but what jewels are yall referring to in that video?

i dont know much about that dude Wiz BUT that ring he has on looks like the standard micropave big ring...i actually think i wanted that like 2 years ago its called the "wave" pattern...prob costs like 800-1000 from somebody like Trax?
The yellow gold ring is all invisible set princess cut and the black ring is microset, but it's not micropave. It looks really good. I'll try to post up a picture soon. When Wiz saw it, he fell in love with it.
ahh i see- he copped from yall? yea post them pix up -

but like i said if an nt'er wants a low budget version i def seen similar joints from trax before...cant speak to quality tho
ohwell.gif

p.s. yall really need to get your blog/website/gallery back up and running! or at least start posting more joints here-

Originally Posted by moyopoyo

Originally Posted by Kingtre

laugh.gif
its prob bad timing cause i just posted my ring so people might say im "hating" but what jewels are yall referring to in that video?

i dont know much about that dude Wiz BUT that ring he has on looks like the standard micropave big ring...i actually think i wanted that like 2 years ago its called the "wave" pattern...prob costs like 800-1000 from somebody like Trax?
The yellow gold ring is all invisible set princess cut and the black ring is microset, but it's not micropave. It looks really good. I'll try to post up a picture soon. When Wiz saw it, he fell in love with it.

Here's a new black ring we made that Wiz also has...  
blackring.jpg

Originally Posted by SAjewelry

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
keep up the good work.

laugh.gif
at knocking 3 finger rings, it's the same as grills on the east coast. certain people want to be different and bring back @!%* from the 90's.

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

b6025eb41ea1d945a14fd9eab79013d534fe217_r.jpg
I'm a fan of rose gold on white gold for engagement rings, but I feel like this center stone is set a little too low. It's huge, so it can't be set too high, but a little raised probably would've fit my taste more. My wife's ring has both white gold/rose gold on it as well as half moons on the side too. I guess 'cause I like her's so much this one just doesn't do it for me. Her stone isn't this big though.

Originally Posted by asmathews

Illest piece in the game!

2qwdkwh.jpg

GLC
pimp.gif

Damn I really want this piece
smh.gif
I can't afford that young pricetag LAX want at the moment tho
smh.gif
when I get my money right Ima see wussup
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by JosephSKC

3 finger rings were hot in like 96
laugh.gif

and people are wearing starter jackets now and snap backs. You know how it is man. Its no surprise
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

That 3 finger ring is
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom