**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

chrisbrown1222103.jpg

that yoshi chain is fire

along with his kirby one

i dont care what the haters say

those chains are swag 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

chrisbrown1222103.jpg

When doing too much goes wrong...I cant front though when I was his age I was probably doing too much myself.....Hence the reason why I dont even collect sneakers anymore. I'm at the phase where I see celebrities with name brands, Jordans, and all kinds of accessories and I always shake my head.....

Its like I can afford the things they have but just too frugal now that im older. I also feel that now I have more swag with good quality jeans, a simple t or v-neck, some chucks, clarks, or NB's....Keep it simple and fresh.

^^^^^^ feel the same way, getting older, keeping it simple. sold the jordan collection and the throwback collection too. simple is better and stacking paper instead of blowing everything.

who made kanyes ring?

Originally Posted by solesavage

Originally Posted by ninjahood

When doing too much goes wrong...I cant front though when I was his age I was probably doing too much myself.....Hence the reason why I dont even collect sneakers anymore. I'm at the phase where I see celebrities with name brands, Jordans, and all kinds of accessories and I always shake my head.....

Its like I can afford the things they have but just too frugal now that im older. I also feel that now I have more swag with good quality jeans, a simple t or v-neck, some chucks, clarks, or NB's....Keep it simple and fresh.

292y8a8.gif

Originally Posted by python002

^^^^^^ feel the same way, getting older, keeping it simple. sold the jordan collection and the throwback collection too. simple is better and stacking paper instead of blowing everything.

who made kanyes ring?
It's Verbal's from the Teriyaki Boyz and my guess is Jacob cos he made a lot of Nigo's stuff

Originally Posted by leejulien

Originally Posted by python002

who made kanyes ring?
It's Verbal's from the Teriyaki Boyz and my guess is Jacob cos he made a lot of Nigo's stuff
Things might have changed, I remember Big Sean saying Verbal had some company in Japan make them.

Back
Top Bottom