**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

k1caax.jpg

More pics at: http://ifandco.com/2010/12/30/louis-vuitton-don/

Based on Ben Baller's quotes and tags on the post... this is Kanyes new watch...

[h2]LOUIS VUITTON DON[/h2]
PostDateIcon.png
December 30th, 2010 |
PostAuthorIcon.png
Author: Ben Baller

Now everyone says they’re the DON….. when it comes to Louis Vuitton…
but peep game, this cat really rocks LV sweats and LV socks to the gym, got LV tissues and %*%+… never mind how many bags and other accessories he talks about and owns, %*%+ is a true story and it’s just ridiculous…..
but when it comes to his watch game, he’s got $100K+ Audemars filled with all original factory diamonds, Mullers that are rare and un-iced worth high stacks and of course the newest to rarest rolex’s….

so I guess he was bored, dropped a few racks on a new LV watch which is actually a cool watch…. because he wears so much graphite damier LV colored gear, that he wanted a watch to match….

who better to ice it out than us? NOBODY!

so the watch was naked…. he didn’t want that hood diamond setting you see outside NYC and LA….. so he went to warmer climates

BEFORE….

and then the final result….

7 carats total…. 360 diamonds total…. all VVS, all F/G color and all machine set as if Louis Vuitton had made this watch original from the factory.

AND BEST YET, THIS IS A 1 OF 1…
BECAUSE NOBODY HAS ICED OUT THIS WATCH YET!
WE WERE THE FIRST, AS ALWAYS!

it just got a lot colder in Chi Town…. BUT can you get much higher? lol

much love to Chicago always…. they don’t front on the ice!
literally

aite

peace

PostCategoryIcon.png
Posted in Uncategorized |
PostTagIcon.png
Tags: chi-town, chicago, damier graphite, Icee Fresh, louis vuitton, louis vuitton don, LV, machine set, pave', vvs diamonds, white diamonds |
PostCommentsIcon.png
3 Comments »

http://ifandco.com/2010/12/30/louis-vuitton-don/#comments

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
YO HOW MUCH OF YOU JEWELERS WAS GON LET DAME TAKE YOUR #!#? Ninjahood is he entitled to do that?
how many roc pieces were made it seem like everyone on the roster had at least one

Suddenly in the market for a nice miami cuban bracelet....

any good jewelers in the Bay? I would hit up icee fresh but its a lil too far.

waited a month to come on niketalk...been reading past posts...now i know the heavywieghts are on this site.....got in the jewelry game just this past year......break myself down to all yall niketalk folks...been working my whole life...ups and down...never thought i would get in this jewerly game but made some right connects and made it in the commerical real estate world...so here i am...purchase all my +!%$ from IFANDCO...i gotta admit  when i wear my jewels it makes me feel like a movie star....ex nice watch, or a nice chain.....#truestory...i lost my jesus piece for 3 days in the snow....was the worst feeling....and i rented a metal detector to find it....when i found it...it was like i found god...

Originally Posted by PZIZZLE

waited a month to come on niketalk...been reading past posts...now i know the heavywieghts are on this site.....got in the jewelry game just this past year......break myself down to all yall niketalk folks...been working my whole life...ups and down...never thought i would get in this jewerly game but made some right connects and made it in the commerical real estate world...so here i am...purchase all my +!%$ from IFANDCO...i gotta admit  when i wear my jewels it makes me feel like a movie star....ex nice watch, or a nice chain.....#truestory...i lost my jesus piece for 3 days in the snow....was the worst feeling....and i rented a metal detector to find it....when i found it...it was like i found god...

tumblr_leftkrHJkw1qf8yek.gif

Don't understand why someone would flood out a $500 dollar designer watch. (Excuse my ignorance if it is more expensive)

I understand flooding out a g-shock because its almost ironic to flood out a $100 dollar watch, you get style points for that. However a watch that in between and if anything more towards a lower end watch rather than a higher end, just kind of corny.

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

Don't understand why someone would flood out a $500 dollar designer watch. (Excuse my ignorance if it is more expensive)

I understand flooding out a g-shock because its almost ironic to flood out a $100 dollar watch, you get style points for that. However a watch that in between and if anything more towards a lower end watch rather than a higher end, just kind of corny.

that lv watch is more like 2grand i would think....and blinging out a gshock is like a honda civic....there is many gshock fans that would love to have a blinged out Gshock....but it is a tad expensive....

welcome

sorry for the double post.

Originally Posted by python002

sorry for the double post.
hahaha ...i must have seen that girl be bump off the stage at least a 100 times...when i was browsing this site....some top secret info....

Back
Top Bottom