**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

kanye-knicks-heat-1.jpg

=

BA-DA-BA-BA-BA-IM-LOVIN-IT.jpg

perfect, all i need.

I just need a 34-36 inch 5 mm cuban with a jesus. To me I think IF&Co perfected. I would mind seeing a LAX and IF&Co and Icebox joints side by side to compare em..

The best bail on a Jesus piece to me is the Tito bail. It looks better to me..

Originally Posted by AI for MVP

Originally Posted by JUMPOFF910

where is a good place for gold grills in NYC?
anyone? 
nerd.gif

downtown brooklyn fulton street, a spot right across from footlocker...they did alot of fronts for rappers in the 1990s, the got madd pictures of rapper that shopped there etc
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ConcordeFliteSchool

got pics of the 8mm on your neck ?
whoops i mean 10mm lol
Theres other pics in the thread a while back. Heres the only one I got right now without havin to search through a bunch of stuff

fw6q0x.jpg

Excuse the swirl on the face. I was makin a dumb face and got caught but I used this just to show the chain earlier in the thread.

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Originally Posted by Al Audi

kanye-knicks-heat-1.jpg

perfect, all i need.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]This. Nothing more.[/color]
One of those cubans alone is quoted at 8500-10000
That may be now. But hes had those for years. They may even be the ones hes used to rock the ROC chains on. I would say he paid no more than 4. Less if they are the same ones from the ROC chains.

finally sum decent jauns and yall quote them 962 times...
30t6p3b.gif

anyway sum so old theyre like new jauns to try n get the ball rolling again

what is this web like medallion wayne rockin?

and one of my favorite barra peices

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Originally Posted by Al Audi

kanye-knicks-heat-1.jpg

perfect, all i need.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]This. Nothing more.[/color]
One of those cubans alone is quoted at 8500-10000
That may be now. But hes had those for years. They may even be the ones hes used to rock the ROC chains on. I would say he paid no more than 4. Less if they are the same ones from the ROC chains.
14k 13-15mm $4,000? notsureifsrs

O ok so were gonna pretend Kanye got those this week. Price of gold has just recently (last 2 years or so) skyrocketed. If he got em even in 08 he would have paid significantly less than what you would pay now.

I get what you sayin, if someone was looking for that same setup now youd be paying around there. But there's no way Kanye paid that when he bought those chains.

Back
Top Bottom