**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by leejulien

Bron's roc-a-fella piece looks brolic!
tumblr_llgtc1RH7k1qzixhuo1_500.jpg

good lord
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Moissonites are definitely not considered fake. I think it's a great alternative if you don't have the money or don't like the idea of diamonds.

RIP JONAS BEVACQUA

I'm sorry for your loss Ben.
Way too young.

Let's bring back Jonas best jewelry pictures in his memory

just came back from miami, hectic chillin with french montana wocka flocka my dude vado and a bunch of your favorite rappers, it was a bang bang weekend smh lol

JONAS-PIECE-400x300.jpg

R.I.P
looking back i don't know what volume it was but it was like Ben was posting a new chunky piece made for Jonas weekly -

Originally Posted by larolex

just came back from miami, hectic chillin with french montana wocka flocka my dude vado and a bunch of your favorite rappers, it was a bang bang weekend smh lol

joto you know the drill pics or else colitas de pato (ducktales)
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Kingtre

JONAS-PIECE-400x300.jpg

R.I.P
looking back i don't know what volume it was but it was like Ben was posting a new chunky piece made for Jonas weekly -
I hated that piece ..
Rest of Jonas %!$% was ENFUEGO  
eek.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Kingtre

JONAS-PIECE-400x300.jpg

R.I.P

That piece is dope, Saw it on Ben's blog.
pimp.gif

Birdman's jewelry is always on point
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Been awhile since I've posted here are some new random things we've been working on

Cellphone pics:

26ct round diamond G color SI2
2vxrjfc.jpg

34ct Emerald Cut (square) H color SI1 (wish i had a better pic of it)

ay8qb7.jpg

8.09ct light fancy yellow

2cz6lvb.jpg

2cpcggj.jpg

80cts Fancy light yellow graduated necklace

hu2bl1.jpg

random stock

2le2z5d.jpg

This is the 3rd rolex datejust II we've completed, im not sure if we were the first people to do one all iced out but i think we were. Anyways the first one we made was fully iced out the second one we made didnt have the sides done just like this one and that one went to the champ himself Floyd Mayweather probably a month or two ago.

ngd3zl.jpg

1y3m03.jpg

243reoi.jpg

Also finished these cuban like bracelets

fan0bd.jpg

16gaf48.jpg

Back
Top Bottom