**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by SAjewelry

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

didn't they get their stuff from Jacob? I would think it is pretty legit. 

idk, I'm skeptical about all tennis chains with 3-4+ct stones in them....especially fancy colored stones....
grin.gif
stuff is definitely real
i never meet meech but blue we kicked it with once and yea for sure is real as a 2$ bill he was one of they guys for sure you knew he wasent in cz

Originally Posted by Flyguy

SAjewelry wrote:

KayCurrency wrote:

idk, I'm skeptical about all tennis chains with 3-4+ct stones in them....especially fancy colored stones....
grin.gif
stuff is definitely real

i never meet meech but blue we kicked it with once and yea for sure is real as a 2$ bill he was one of they guys for sure you knew he wasent in cz

412 Cam
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

The piece looks legit and pretty clean IMO.

Originally Posted by SAjewelry

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

grin.gif
stuff is definitely real

bleu was meech's only signed artist, i'm sure he took care of him like how dame or jay would have taken care of any roc artist with a roc piece, meech had them factory iced watches , doing it big if not bigger than money may

I remember hearing that David bling made most of BMF's stuff
nerd.gif

I'm sure Jacob made some pieces for them too....

....I'm not saying that that blue/white tennis chain is fake for sure, i'm just always skeptical about chains like that...

I never heard the David bling thing b4 but who knows I know for sure both brothers had a relationship with jacob that was outrageous millions spent with the guy ... I know if I spend millions with a jeweler not thousands I'm going to deal with him tough because he will 9 x out of 10 b willing to ALWAYS go that extra for me in quality price and honesty .... the game so messed up now but we need to give our jeweler more credit some of these guys really want to make sure u get the best for ur budgets.... at the mall kiosk ... they will sale anything n tell u anything for a sale compared to a respectable jeweler may even refer u to a friend for best for your buck ... long story short if u were Jacob would u give these million dollar customers any reason not to just deal with u ????

I never heard the David bling thing b4 but who knows I know for sure both brothers had a relationship with jacob that was outrageous millions spent with the guy ... I know if I spend millions with a jeweler not thousands I'm going to deal with him tough because he will 9 x out of 10 b willing to ALWAYS go that extra for me in quality price and honesty .... the game so messed up now but we need to give our jeweler more credit some of these guys really want to make sure u get the best for ur budgets.... at the mall kiosk ... they will sale anything n tell u anything for a sale compared to a respectable jeweler may even refer u to a friend for best for your buck ... long story short if u were Jacob would u give these million dollar customers any reason not to just deal with u ????

He sure did...

P.s most high end / quality jewelrs know each other have friendly competition n have some of same customers n its no hate ... ie tyga deals with Ben and Jason of bh and if you pay attention they complement each others work lime Ben did SA work prior or how moe will give a shout out .... those are the guys u wanna deal with imo

long story short if u were Jacob would u give these million dollar customers any reason not to just deal with u ????

[h2]Jacob The Jeweler Jacks Nas?[/h2] Tuesday, February 25, 2003 1:27 AM | 0 comments
Feb. 25, 2003
Well, as you can clearly see, the rumors are a well that's running dry, but never fear the recent rain has replenished the water supply. Here is a seriously ill rumor.

If you don't already know, Nas and Kelis are a newly engaged couple, but that ain't the rumor. We heard, through some peeps, that Nasir went to the famed, celebrated Jacob the Jewler to cop a $100,000 ring for his boo. After getting the ring appraised from a separate, equally credible jewler, the Queens-bred lyricist discovered shockingly that he had been "gipped" out of over 90,000 big ones. The rumor jogs forward stating that Nas' discovery also prompted Pharrell of The Neptunes and other all-star rappers to take their truck jewels back to Jacob. We don't know if this one is factual, but if you are thinking about robbing some rapper, understand, what you cop might not be worth squat.

This guy also talking like he rolled with BMF
30t6p3b.gif

People watch a few you tube movies and think they know everything. Jacob was robbing these guys and if anyone thinks different they are straight up wrong.

That Nas and Jacob thing is old. Jacob also did Method Man dirty. That icepick chain was supposed to be platinum but broke in half with the quickness. $100,000 for a hollow piece 
b33364f82aa67d7f1bd0e3d8953a3545968b7966.gif

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

That Nas and Jacob thing is old. Jacob also did Method Man dirty. That icepick chain was supposed to be platinum but broke in half with the quickness. $100,000 for a hollow piece 
b33364f82aa67d7f1bd0e3d8953a3545968b7966.gif

Why didn't Method Man just ban him?

laugh.gif
Just kidding

I never heard of that, but that is a !*$$%! up move
30t6p3b.gif

If he did it once he probably did it to others
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

Originally Posted by flightman

Did folks forget Jacob did a bid for laundering over 200 million for BMF? That's alot of jewels.
That does not mean that they bought $200 million in jewels
laugh.gif
the most common and easiest way to launder drug $ is by buying loose diamonds

200 mill is obviously next level stuff, and that probably doesn't relate, but just throwing it out there

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

This guy also talking like he rolled with BMF
30t6p3b.gif

People watch a few you tube movies and think they know everything. Jacob was robbing these guys and if anyone thinks different they are straight up wrong.

please never mistake fact from fiction and nore confuse with assumption ... run my resume please 1st i will be first to tell you i never met meech nore am i part of the camp HOW EVER b4 you ever seen a vibe mag or youtube i had the pleasure of meeting bleu remember he does music ... back to my resume i been dealing with a guy i get my gear from custom who was the guy who made the jeezy snow man as well as does custom stuff for the camp i as well deal with thizz ent who cut real tough with the bmf fam did stuff with 40  as well done stuff with calico jones etc and can go on  reason for saying again bmf been a round for a while some folks just got on to them  after the case and mags  so seeing a blue devinci or a baby bleu prior to the media blowing the case up would not have been hard nore was it for us but yea i respect there hustle and swag to them to do things most rappers lie about .. if your ever near atlanta hook up with calico PROMISE 1st thing u notice is at least one guy with a bmf pendant around his neck at the session these are regular people and are just like us only the big players like the meechs and j bo guys are the ones u thinkof now when u hear bmf but they were literaly hundreds of members so i dont find it out the ordinary for any one to know a member or two - fly guy ...ps if u know chuck d tell him call paris and get me online even thogh im not bmf i am conneted PERIOD ... back to the jewelz

Back
Top Bottom