**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

nas-nastradamus-front.jpg

here's da pic of Nas's halo jesus i remember from da Nastrdamus album i remember coppin...one of da few highlights of that CD
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

What's a good watch for a skinny dude in a business setting? 

2 Tone Rolex Datejust.. classy and looks good with a suit or in a nice casual fit..

this is just a random pic from a google search

My friend doesn't like Rolex for some reason.  He asked me simply because he knows I always look at this stuff, but I can't really give him an answer.
laugh.gif
You have any other suggestions? Maybe some that have a leather band. Thanks.

My friend doesn't like Rolex for some reason.  He asked me simply because he knows I always look at this stuff, but I can't really give him an answer.
laugh.gif

Patek Philippe, Vacheron Constantin, IWC, etc.. google those brands you might like a few

laugh.gif

what kind of price range is he in??

Wants to stay within 5-10G's, but is probably willing to go up to 12K. This fool is really going to blow his first paycheck on a timepiece, but knows nothing about them. 
laugh.gif
Hee really wants the Hublot Big Bang, unless he comes across something to convince him otherwise. 
roll.gif
at Tony Montana's suggestions, way too pricey. How do IWCs fit on a skinny wrist? 

Originally Posted by bhfanaticos

If he really wants to stand out (from the millions of big bangs that are sold) he could go for a A. Lange & Söhne Saxonia. A beautiful timepice with an amazing history.

http://www.chrono24.com/e...ld-215026--id1894156.htm
a-lange-sohne-saxonia-automatic-watch-rose-gold.jpg

that is BEAUTIFUL!!! if he's in that price range there are TONS of choices.. first things first i would head to a dealer like Tourneau. they carry everything and your boy can get an idea of what he likes. IMO its always best to actually try a watch on a get a feel for it. they might not be the cheapest but you can see a huge selection and start to price shop from there.  

Wants to stay within 5-10G's, but is probably willing to go up to 12K. This fool is really going to blow his first paycheck on a timepiece, but knows nothing about them. 
laugh.gif
Hee really wants the Hublot Big Bang, unless he comes across something to convince him otherwise. 
roll.gif
at Tony Montana's suggestions, way too pricey. How do IWCs fit on a skinny wrist? 

the big bang isn't good for a business watch imo...the watch is huge. The lange bh posted is would be great but pricey. IWC portuguese would also be a great watch well within his price range.

Originally Posted by BgL2687

laugh.gif
roll.gif

the big bang isn't good for a business watch imo...the watch is huge. The lange bh posted is would be great but pricey. IWC portuguese would also be a great watch well within his price range.

laugh.gif
 the big bang is def not a work watch.. i've worn it a few times with a suit on and it DOES NOT look right at all.. lol i love the Hublot style so i bought a 42mm Chrono that i posted in the watch thread a while ago. retail was around 7K and i got it from essential watches for quite a bit less than that. and the watch looks great with a suit/casual fit. i can PM you the specs and pics if you want.

Or he could go for a Jules AP which now is much thinner and slender. Well in his price range and still a very classy watch.

audemars-piguet-jules-audemars-self-winding-rose-gold-automatic-watch-black-dial.jpg

Enough about watches, we got a thread for that 
glasses.gif

How big are those mini jesus' pieces ben sells? in weight size
if you were to sell something back, where would you get the best bang for your buck? white gold, yellow, rose, or black?

Originally Posted by MR RASKATRIPAS

if you were to sell something back, where would you get the best bang for your buck? white gold, yellow, rose, or black?

The baby ones are 2.5 in. & 4.5 carats in diamonds I believe. Not sure about weight actual weight tho. I think as far as selling back you're gonna get the same amount w/ any of the colors. 

Thanks for the advice everybody. I'm trying to get on my boy's good side so maybe he can put me on a job later on. Son is 23 making a quarter mill/year.
eek.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

I have a super skinny wrist and I only wear rolexes, the Hublot might work for him (Big Bang w/ rubber band). I have one for sale w/ a diamond case and bezel email for pics and pricing.  AP's w/ leather/rubber bands don't fit well unless its the new 2012 Royal Oak Offshore and I don't think an IWC would fit well either being that most of their watches have large faces. 
on a side note... I really want a patek nautilus but around 20k+ for a stainless watch, maybe in 15 years

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

This the clearest pic Ive ever seen of Pac's joint... Hopefully one of these hip hop photographers have a better bigger size pic somewhere they end up releasing... He actually wore it in the "Toss it up" video.

tupac.jpg

2h6eskk.jpg

these are very reasonable for his budget 4k-8k 
panerai luminor marina automatic comtemporary model with brown strap 44mm
cartier santos 100 38mm
Bell&Ross BRS 39mm
Omega Speedmaster Planet Ocean Chrongraph 45.5mm
Breitling Chronomat Evolution 43.7mm for 12k step all the way up to the 18k gold edition or Breitling Chronomat B01
of course Vacherons, IWC, Jaeger Le Coultre can be brought used for prices below 12K also
pimp.gif

on those Baby Jesus pieces the specs are 2.1 in with bale and 30 grams gold from 10k-18k depending on your budget

Originally Posted by SkyyPilot

Originally Posted by MR RASKATRIPAS

The baby ones are 2.5 in. & 4.5 carats in diamonds I believe. Not sure about weight actual weight tho. I think as far as selling back you're gonna get the same amount w/ any of the colors. 

Thanks for the info. Any info on the specs of the micro jesus' piece?

Back
Top Bottom