**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I've been a lurker in this thread for years but there always something for motivation when I come here. Anyways, Did anybody take advantage of the IF&Co sale, those Baby Jesus pieces were going for a very reasonable price
pimp.gif

Has anybody copped a micro jesus piece or baby jesus of Ben Baller? If so, can you post pictures of em?? Maybe of you wearin em too. Thanks in advance. 
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
roll.gif

what in jesus name is going on here.

and yes that ap is fake and real stones can be put on ANY aftermarket replica watch

hm2zk.jpg

pardon me if these are reposts.. i wonder what the weight is the big bead chain on the murakami. that thing looks insane.

03.gif

by far da most crimincally overlooked jesus piece, da Big pun jesus piece with da diamond paved halo...it was also alot more "3D"

18.gif

yea, definitely more 3D....only other person that had this pun halo jesus other then Christopher Rios was Nas during his Nastradamus era...i think he gave those to Lakey Da Kid

19.gif

14.gif

20.gif

34.gif

24.gif

eek.gif
 @ puns jewelry he had some serious pieces.

the pic from the john blaze shoot
smokin.gif
all star cast.

where'd you find those pics ninja?

Back
Top Bottom