**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

BABY-KUFI-VS-REGULAR.jpg

eek.gif

eek.gif

Good Lord.

Can't go wrong with Jesus.

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

laugh.gif

It's a micro Jesus, it's been posted numerous times on his blog
Do you mind posting pics of you wearing it? Been tryna get a better idea of how it looks worn. What length chain did you get? 

Originally Posted by SkyyPilot

laugh.gif

Do you mind posting pics of you wearing it? Been tryna get a better idea of how it looks worn. What length chain did you get? 

real life...
price?pics?

Originally Posted by SkyyPilot

laugh.gif

Pm me your emailI think I got a 24 on the chain. I didn't want a choker, but I also dont want it at my belly button

his manager sent me the pics

I told him they should melt them and re do them into modern jesus pieces, not sure if its solid

i'm interested in buying a baby (medium) jesus piece, so for the last couple months i've been asking around for different qoutes,lax and ifandco gave me the best prices,i sent out an email to jacob and i got one back today i almost threw up when i got the price.i called to make sure it was a right. and sure enough it was. a 2-2.5 inch around 30-40 grams of gold and 4-5 carats is 28,500 at jacob. +#+ ifandco is 5000 with a chain. jacob said they could make a chain for 4000 extra.

I love the IF one they made for clipse. It looks way more "gold" and the diamonds seem bigger. I love the yellow.

Originally Posted by larolex

^icebox did^

no jacob did... and that was when gold was $560 an oz. he paid $28,000 then
we made a mirror image of that in white about 2 weeks later. 

those gold only joints look terrible. the golf ball style one we did for yeezy kills that. and they're 18k

sidebar, my friend bought a ring that we made exact to spec with VVS1 E color diamonds and it was amazing... cost then was like $9,000 and this was a smaller ring, could almost be unisex. jacob wanted $30,000 for it. I'm not mad at him though

Wow, how does Jacob stay in business? Dumb celebrity clientele? Or he built his name up that people will pay od prices?

Back
Top Bottom