**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by larolex

icebox made that "BIG %!# CHAIN" piece btw I heard he dropped like 10 mill on it

laugh.gif
wow

It honestly doesn't bother me Frank. I don't wear it on the regular but when I do it's no problem. What's the weight on your cuban and Jesus?

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Real talk, how do you wear that setup comfortably?

thats not that bad, my old set up was over 500+ grams total...your neck just gets used to it..if anything da weight was evenly distributed between da piece and chain though.

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Real talk, how do you wear that setup comfortably?

my neck would be brolic walking around with that joint.
fam it was so random running into you on COD 
laugh.gif
 the odds, by the way Im Asap murk em 

For this historical moment on page 1000, imma keep it G and repost this image cuz it's the greatest piece of Jewelry in hip hop history.
kanyejesuspiece2.jpg

Hands down.

Originally Posted by Young Safari

For this historical moment on page 1000, imma keep it G and repost this image cuz it's the greatest piece of Jewelry in hip hop history.

Hands down.

If that was Fat Joe's piece would you feel the same way ?

Fat Joe would never even have a chain like that, though.

The Murakami jesus is artistically ahead of everything else, easily.

Hmm... Given the simple fact that the Jacob Jesus piece is the greatest chain ever, and the fact that Kanye's protege's new piece goes harder than his, I'm going to have to say that statement is false.

The Murakami is dope though

I dont have a pic, but if you guys remember curren$y recently (i think) got a cuban bracelet/chain set up..no pics but just wondering how much the bracelet would cost around? prob 8 or 9 inches 14k nothing too heavy

been wanting one for a while

Originally Posted by RedMan

Originally Posted by JimmyBoixL2H

GOTTA QUESTION- Since this isn't a for sale thread is there one for jeweler on NT?!?! I wanna sell this 165 gram Franco chain i got and wanna know where i can go about to put it for sale on here. ALso here's a Teaser of Part of my Yellow Set...

426908_2766701771018_1362134714_32449891_701385878_n.jpg

417595_2727258584963_1362134714_32435237_1053983303_n.jpg

409029_2747948022186_1362134714_32444225_1825817465_n.jpg

MOre coming soon... 

That yellow setup is mean. I like that setup way more than the other posted.
Appreciate it... Ima have pics of my ring and my cuban set up with it soon... The White gold set up i made it LOUD but the yellow Gold is my Grown Man $$%+... Bout to be 30 gotta do it right.  

See that's the thing it's all perception you have no idea what Fat Joe likes

That piece is hyped as hell just because it's Kanye's

If it was any other rapper's I doubt you would be calling it "the greatest piece of all time"

laugh.gif
spare us from this hypebeast rhetoric...

fat joe got like 3 chains that would put kanye's chain to sleep.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

laugh.gif
spare us from this hypebeast rhetoric...

fat joe got like 3 chains that would put kanye's chain to sleep.

Exactly.

young safari smokin the same stuff kanye smokin, lol dude said 10 years "artistically ahead of the game" lol, if kanye gave me that piece for free I would melt that toy down asap and get myself a real jesus piece,

The Murakami piece isn't just hyped because it's Kanye's it hyped because Murakami, one of the biggest artists in the world, designed it himself at Kanye's request. He's literally walking around with with his won Takashi Murakami art installation every time he puts it on.

Back
Top Bottom