**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Originally Posted by Diego Delgado

Posting for my homie that isnt a NT member...
20jfg43.jpg

did IF make this awhile back?

Yes, that's the work of IF. If you look closely you'll see the bail is the IF logo.

sean kingston setup I made him the jesus hopefully all goes well .... his day date 2 has a very nice bezel but def aint feeling the johnny dang jewels he has.....

lol at Jesus' white ceramic skin and blue eyes. I aint tripping i know this is the Jewellery thread, but dam...

Jimmy Boi - Real nice set up. I'm curious though, does the bezel pop on and off of your day date II? Did you buy 2 watches and ice out one of them and leave the other plain? 
Reason I'm asking is because I've always thought of getting a rolex daytona, and I want ice for certain occasions, but I wouldn't want to ice it out. Also, maybe some jewelers could clarify if this is possible or not? Can you make a custom bezel that screws on and off the watch? Thanks.

Originally Posted by needemjs

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

What the hell do half of you guys do for a living.. Im doing it wrong
roll.gif

half of these dudes save up for a yr before making a purchase... the other half prolly live with mommy and daddy so they can splurge on jewels get robbed rinse cycle and repeat.... 

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Originally Posted by Ebay DosTres

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

fam it was so random running into you on COD 
laugh.gif
 the odds, by the way Im Asap murk em 
pimp.gif

I was wondering who kept asking if I'm from NT in that game.

Back to that cuban, that's definitely looks like it's more than 9mm. The cuban I bought from LAX is 8mm and looks big, but that looks really brolic.

Nice Day Date II Jimmyboi. That watch looks perfect the way it is. Your cuban chain doesn't have a clasp?

Of course it does Frank.. why do you ask?

Originally Posted by jesuspieces

Jimmy Boi - Real nice set up. I'm curious though, does the bezel pop on and off of your day date II? Did you buy 2 watches and ice out one of them and leave the other plain? 
Reason I'm asking is because I've always thought of getting a rolex daytona, and I want ice for certain occasions, but I wouldn't want to ice it out. Also, maybe some jewelers could clarify if this is possible or not? Can you make a custom bezel that screws on and off the watch? Thanks.

Thanks Homie.. The pic i had with the bezel on my rolex was just placed on top of it. I was going to get it but decided to wait cause i like how my gold set looks plain and clean. I'm sure a good jeweler can make a bezel that screws on but idk if you'd want to %%%$ the watch up by doing that. All on you but i decided to keep my factory for now.
Ben- YEssir its 18k.. matter fact i'll post pics up of the clasp soon with the stamp and the papers of when i got it tested before i bought it.. its 17.8k to be EXACT. 

Anyone know where i can post some jewelry for sale? i got a 165 franco chain, a 100 gram 2 row diamond chain, 16 carat 6 row bracelet i wanna sell.... POssibly a 8 carat Prong set Ring too

glad to see your happy with your watch you made a right move, thats a dope chanel gmt back there btw
Btw......Fixed......Again....
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JimmyBoixL2H

Anyone know where i can post some jewelry for sale? i got a 165 franco chain, a 100 gram 2 row diamond chain, 16 carat 6 row bracelet i wanna sell.... POssibly a 8 carat Prong set Ring too

yo i dont buy but i can possibly put u in contact with my boy who owns a small shop around here....he's always tellin me if i know anyone(which i dont know u, but ya on nt so ill always try n help out)....pm me.

There are very few material things that I truly long for, but a gold Rolex like the ones being posted is definitely on that list. Nice stuff, y'all.

Back
Top Bottom