**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by JimmyBoixL2H

Just some eye candy... More on my Instagram @JimmyxBoi
422165_2823546152092_1362134714_32470533_1327764247_n.jpg

404430_2850097215852_1362134714_32479370_1292503867_n.jpg

What the #!*% do you do? really

got this a couple months ago

15 cts total. the diamonds are aight, they aint all that. theres some clouds in there.

i got it gold and blue because i plan on making a matching piece pretty soon.

king_tut%27s_mask.jpg

the King Tut mask, exactly like the original. just gold and lapis. idk if ill be able to get the lapis, might have to find another way to make the blue stripes.

i dont want diamonds on the piece, i wanna it as true to the original as it can be. i dont really care for diamonds, the only reason i got diamonds on my grill was because everything else looked cheesy.

im thinkin about making it atleast 100 grams maybe 150.

and the chain atleast 100 grams, not 100 percent sure on what style. maybe those new style kind wit tha beads.

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by Tony Montana

Fam that watch looks like it could pay for my apartment
sick.gif

get money obviously. now stop asking

you swear like he moves kilos or some****. im asking him whats his occupation, you never asked noone where they work at before?

sick.gif

you swear like he moves kilos or some****. im asking him whats his occupation, you never asked noone where they work at before?

he is obviously a Rapper
duh.

Originally Posted by Girl thats Jules

i dont want diamonds on the piece, i wanna it as true to the original as it can be. i dont really care for diamonds, the only reason i got diamonds on my grill was because everything else looked cheesy.
laugh.gif
 more cheesy than your grill? I'm shocked...

Originally Posted by JimmyBoixL2H

Just some eye candy... More on my Instagram @JimmyxBoi
422165_2823546152092_1362134714_32470533_1327764247_n.jpg

404430_2850097215852_1362134714_32479370_1292503867_n.jpg

sick.gif

Hahaha... I'll take that as a compliment homie. Appreciate it. I've had this watch for 3-4 years now just be switching it up #L2H

Originally Posted by Al Audi

he is obviously a Rapper
duh.

I Live2Hustle... The only way to Live. Rap got me my Break and from there i got into everything else... I got a Restaurant in Htown and a Smoke Shop/Studio. GOt some businesses in Cali and I also do Jewelry as a side thing. I did what i did in my past but i don't need to talk about it. If you know me then you know me if you don't You know I'm Gettin $$$$ #L2H #Grind$ociety #NuMuni 
NOW LETS SEE SOME MORE PICS OF JEWELRY... I got more coming soon

Where can i sell some JEWELRY and SHOES on NT?!?!?!?

Jewelry? I don't know what listing that goes under, but the buying/selling lounge is where you can flip some kicks.

Back
Top Bottom