**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by JChambers

The crazy thang about it, this Jesus look kinda funny...
laugh.gif
That looks like garbage from Aviannes.

Originally Posted by dbeats33

Originally Posted by Ebay DosTres

Can anyone let me know the specs on a baby jesus gram wise? I want to know if I have enough gold to melt.

i was told 30 grams
Wow, I thought they were a lot heavier, 
happy.gif

LAX might be getting hit up soon.

Originally Posted by endemic415

Too easy to trace
I don't know for fact, but I heard that "they" have better access to the MetroPCS network. Besides the major networks have prepaid plans, but phone choices are probably still limited.

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

trap phone ^

I know, but at least have an iPhone or Samsung galaxy in the rotation if you're getting paper like that
laugh.gif

because those smart phones (iphone/galaxy/berrys) have built in GPS for navigation  so u can use google maps etc.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by UPT88

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

trap phone ^

I know, but at least have an iPhone or Samsung galaxy in the rotation if you're getting paper like that
laugh.gif

because those smart phones (iphone/galaxy/berrys) have built in GPS for navigation  so u can use google maps etc.
wink.gif
Oh yeah! that's right.

laugh.gif
I can tell thats 2 Chainz stuff, crap
that gun chain is Faker than a 4 dollar bill... I seen them at them kiosk in the middle of the mall and in Tv Johnny's Fake jewelry section at his store... Whoever's picture this is they need to go KILL THEMSELVES

Got some more Tags for the rest of the homies... More coming soon.
527269_3059456369700_1362134714_32568776_1350161163_n.jpg

Heading to SXSW... this my light Yellow Set. Got a new piece for my Cuban coming soon and MORE eye candy... 

418194_3022672650130_1362134714_32552549_1439655436_n.jpg

Gun looks like it's turning lulz. I doubt he uses that Metro as a "trap phone" though all the dudes in my hood who actually sell white use boost phones and use the chirp with the speaker off so they talk through the main earpiece like they making a regular call . Feds cant trace a conversation on a walkie talkie

Originally Posted by JimmyBoixL2H

laugh.gif
I can tell thats 2 Chainz stuff, crap
that gun chain is Faker than a 4 dollar bill... I seen them at them kiosk in the middle of the mall and in Tv Johnny's Fake jewelry section at his store... Whoever's picture this is they need to go KILL THEMSELVES
Here yall go 
http://www.thefader.com/2...things-i-carry-2-chainz/

Just like I said its 2 chainz stuff, I recognized his stuff.

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Gun looks like it's turning lulz. I doubt he uses that Metro as a "trap phone" though all the dudes in my hood who actually sell white use boost phones and use the chirp with the speaker off so they talk through the main earpiece like they making a regular call . Feds cant trace a conversation on a walkie talkie
roll.gif
roll.gif
i hope your joking

just get back to the jewels and leave the phone/trap talk alone

"3 cell phones and i still don't never call her"

he should have put his airplane chain in the pic...need closeups of it

hope Jason got cash up on delivery for that monster chain/piece

Nas owes the IRS (Internal Revenue Service) $6 million according to TMZ, so the government filed documents in Georgia to have the rapper's wages from record sales garnished via ASCAP and BMI publishing until the debt is paid off.

smarten up nas
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

roll.gif
roll.gif
i hope your joking

just get back to the jewels and leave the phone/trap talk alone

"3 cell phones and i still don't never call her"

he should have put his airplane chain in the pic...need closeups of it

hope Jason got cash up on delivery for that monster chain/piece

Nas owes the IRS (Internal Revenue Service) $6 million according to TMZ, so the government filed documents in Georgia to have the rapper's wages from record sales garnished via ASCAP and BMI publishing until the debt is paid off.

smarten up nas
30t6p3b.gif

Look at what that fool is doing. He's owes the government 6 million and at the same time he is spending 10's of thousands if not 100's on jewels. Like you said smarten up Nas.

Back
Top Bottom