**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

19013b.jpg

eek.gif

Originally Posted by Diego Delgado

Each bracelet weighs over 1600 grams, crazy.

they yours?
pimp.gif

and Ninjahood is right, the ice is cool but I rather have no ice and a whole lotta gold

When I get my jesus made LAX putting no diamonds on that thing 

Originally Posted by Ebay DosTres

they yours?
pimp.gif

and Ninjahood is right, the ice is cool but I rather have no ice and a whole lotta gold

Nah bro, that's waaaay too heavy for a bracelet imo. The jeweler is located in Florida, dont remember which part. Personally I like the no diamonds look(which is why I got it that way)on the Jesus but it still looks good with diamonds too.

they yours?
pimp.gif

Nah bro, that's waaaay too heavy for a bracelet imo. The jeweler is located in Florida, dont remember which part. Personally I like the no diamonds look(which is why I got it that way)on the Jesus but it still looks good with diamonds too.

Florida you say, is that PS Jewelry guy? Doesn't son dabble in fake stuff....?

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

they yours?
pimp.gif

EVERY jeweler dabbles in fake stuff, bruh. Those were probably made by Haimov, same dudes who had those iced watches a few years back.http://www.youtube.com/wa...ure=youtube_gdata_player

Originally Posted by JChambers

EVERY jeweler dabbles in fake stuff, bruh. Those were probably made by Haimov, same dudes who had those iced watches a few years back.http://www.youtube.com/wa...ure=youtube_gdata_player
I think this is the same guy with those bracelets. Reminds me of that clown thinking he's doing it in the sunglass thread with the LV and popped collars

channels3_background.jpg

19013b.jpg

eek.gif
Am I the only one who finds this ugly? Not even gaudy, just ugly because its too thick.. you can have a thick cuban and still have it look classy yet brolic but this isn't. It's way too over the top.

I think this is the same guy with those bracelets. Reminds me of that clown thinking he's doing it in the sunglass thread with the LV and popped collars

channels3_background.jpg

Thats him Frank, and yea he has bang bang jewels too as you can see.

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

I know this is NT and this is going to be blasphemy. But I've always thought Nas style> Kanye West's style.
*Kanye shrug*
Nas always kept it clean and simple.

effortless >> contrived.

channels3_background.jpg

he be in miami

seen some chick posted with his chains on instagram

women. strippers dont care at the end of day
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by G14

he be in miami

seen some chick posted with his chains on instagram

women. strippers dont care at the end of day
laugh.gif

pics? I'm curious as to what kind of women are attracted to this?

Back
Top Bottom