**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I wanted to liven up our jewelry thread, since we switch over to this new server I gonna post my stuff again I gave ya'll a bonus too since ya'll wanted the pics on the girlfriend posted. Girl in my fb coverphoto is my gf and lol I didn't even need the jewels, car, or lv leather goods to reel her in she told me those things just compliment my swag.
nthat.gif

I've been a lurker and limited poster on this thread for awhile, and have not posted my collection for quite sometime so here it is on my gf, lol she was clowning one day when we had the jewelry out of my safe.To avoid questions on the diamonds and gold I posted the details for each piece as well:

pieces
If&Co baby jesus 4ct melee white round diamond pave vs-si f-g, it a 14k piece 30 gram piece with a 15gram 14k ball chain dimensions are 2.5 tall with bail 1.5 wide  
Rose gold diamond dog tag 6ct melee white round diamonds pave vs-si f-g, it is a 30 gram 14k rose gold piece with an accompanying 50 gram 14k rose gold hollow 3mm franco chain dimensions are 2.5 tall with bale and 1.5 wide  
Diamond Cross 10 ct melee white princess cut diamonds invisible wax settin vs-si g-h, it is a 50 gram 14k white gold piece with an accompaying 115 gram 14k white gold hollow 5mm franco chain dimensions are 4 in tall with bale 2.5 wide

watches
Breitling Aeromarine Super Avenger with Pro II Bracelet circa 2007 with white hurricane dial it has an aftermarket functional rider tab bezel with 3ct of vvs1 e color round diamonds, the bezel looks as good as it it came from Breitling
King Johnny Watch Bezel has 5 ct of white and round diamonds, and another 4ct of round diamonds pave on the sides. I think it all si stones but with H Town jewelry I don't know
Jacob&Co JC2 5 timezone watch, it comes with the 3.25 ct bezel.
Ice Tek Quintempo II 5 timezone watch with 6.5 ct of diamond pave on the face and case. It an old watch a little dated but I still wear it every once in awhile 

looking for a Breitling Bentley GMT with a black face, or a Panerai Luminor Marina 104 or 90 black Face

Non-celebs with this sort of jewelry...where and how do you wear this stuff?

Just curious how you'd pull this off. 

Just wear your stuff. Obviously you gotta know when to tuck sometimes since everyday ppl dont have bodyguards or anything. But why would me wearing a chain be any different than a celebrity wearing one?

once upon a time, rappers copied what people already did on da street...in da 80's cats were rockin truck jewelry on da block wit they ghetto blasting boom boxes..it was normal.

with that said, gold came back HARD....you dont see rappers rockin white jewels at all..guess they got hip to how expensive gold is now.

I guess some of Gucci's stuff is real

Gucci Mane
Loses $270K Diamond War

Exclusive
0530-gucci-mane-ring-getty-1.jpg

Rapper Gucci Mane just lost a $270,000 battle in court -- after a jewelry company in Georgia sued the rapper for stealing a buttload of diamonds ... and won.

A&A Diamonds retained attorney Vivian Uchitel (no relation) to file the lawsuit earlier this year in Henry County, claiming it loaned the rapper a $130,000 diamond pinky ring ... in addition to a diamond necklace and bracelet worth $110,000.

According to the lawsuit, Gucci had 15 days to pay for the goods or return them -- and he did neither ... coughing up only $40,000.

A&A sued for a total of $274,523.34 -- the $200,000 jewelry balance plus interest and attorneys' fees.

Gucci never showed up in court, so a default judgment was entered against the rapper in April. A lien was then placed on the rapper's property.

Gucci still hasn't responded to the action

:lol:

[COLOR=#red]Your problems aren't just going to go away son.[/COLOR]

Most regular people cannot tell the difference in certain parts of the country, most people when they see regular people with jewelry on like chains, pendants, and watches think that it is fake. Unless I'm in major cities like LA, NY, ATL, MIA, H TOWN then I'm usually in the clear.

On weekends I will usually wear out one of the pieces and switch out  between my watches. I've been fairly blessed to have done real estate in college living like a broke college student, to have the things I have now. I'm currently in a stable job as a HR Coordinator for a major City. It takes hard work and sacrifice to get where I am but I wouldn't trade it for nothing.

Just because you have a full time job with benefits never overlook the hustle it is always there. 

Back
Top Bottom