**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

In the market for an engagement ring, don't want to go through the chain stores because their prices are marked up way over value. I have been keeping an eye out in my local pawn shops, any other options out there?

In the market for an engagement ring, don't want to go through the chain stores because their prices are marked up way over value. I have been keeping an eye out in my local pawn shops, any other options out there?
What is your budget? Depending on that there are several options just get yourself educated on diamonds, find our what shes likes in term of the diamond and ring mount. Chain stores including Zales, Helzberg, Samuel's, are ripoffs offering I1 K color diamonds. Try to go to a reputable local jeweler. If you care about the diamond and retaining value make sure the diamond is GIA certified and ask for the certificate. Try Costco or Sam's Club sometimes they have good deals on diamonds. If your in a major city check out the diamond district for deals as well.   

From that rich kid tumblr thread...

tumblr_m89o7q3YvN1rb86ldo1_400.jpg

tumblr_m872j0Bmdh1rb86ldo3_400.jpg

10KT itsn't worth it.. its dull and looks fake...(how its all bright in that picture it will never look like that in real life) if your going to buy jewelry it has to be at-least 14KT Gold.. and real deal 14KT Gold not that borderline stuff..... Buts that's just my Personal Advice... You could do worse and Go to Z/Diamond empire and get fake ice like these other rappers .... :rolleyes

Hello everyone. Im a new member. Been lurking and finally decided to sign up today....

Anyways, how much do you guys think I can get a 8.5-9mm Cuban Gold chain for? Length im thinking 26-27 inches...10k. 14k. 18k. etc it doesnt matter to me as long as its

yellow gold.

Is there a price difference buying new vs maybe going to a pawn shop?

it wont be as easy finding what you want exactly at a pawn shop, you'll be paying less mark up as new

Do yourself a solid and save up the extra cheese to get the 14k gold chain. On yellow gold it matters. White gold not so much.

Last edited:
Or better yet....

Can someone give me a list of reputable jewelers contact info? Website, email, etc?

IFANDCO
LAX
etc.....

I need to send out some quotes...

ICEBOX

Call them for a faster response. Don't be scared like most dudes who just email.

Or better yet....

Can someone give me a list of reputable jewelers contact info? Website, email, etc?

IFANDCO
LAX
etc.....

I need to send out some quotes...

i am pretty sure they would do 38 a gram for 14k. i was just about to build something nice, but I'll never get over paying those ridiculous prices.

Last edited:
What ya'll think of this?

http://www.traxnyc.com/Mens-Chains-...hain-26-Inches-8mm-118.8-Grams-item19488.html

Is it worth it? I calculated it and it's about $34-35 per gram of 10k gold.

Go with the 10k if you want its a big difference in price and quality but do as you please playa don't let anyone try and tell you what to.

But go ahead and PM Lax you can find his SN on here, he will hook you up on anything, you might even get a better deal on that chain you want.

That SOD piece looks cheap. I doubt it's real since they have stainless steel or other fake metal pieces out there with 14k stamps.

Back
Top Bottom