**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

^Agreed.

That white gold tarantula is vicious.

Edit:

Ninjahood, you end up selling that St. Michael piece? That last pic of Prodigy wearing a similar one reminded me.

Last edited:
tumblr_lyg8jpnFjb1qg1bc2o1_500.jpg

i really want some micro pieces...

how much u think they run?

i dont have to get the same grade diamonds as im asusming nas has but they dope

i want to buy one

75 racks for the micro pieces??

I wouldn't my smaller diamonds or how ever that works

I guess i gotta look around

i really want some micro pieces...
how much u think they run?
i dont have to get the same grade diamonds as im asusming nas has but they dope
i want to buy one

email/call whoever you want to purchase from and ask them how much it cost. or hit them up with a budget in mind and see if they can make something happen for you. 

alien.gif

da beastly cuban bracelets and chains i just posted are all 1/2 a kilo and over of 14k & 18k HANDMADE and they they're in da 12-15g range.

fellas remember, diamonds have piss poor resell value, and da only thing that matters especially in a recession is that gold weight.

Last edited:
email/call whoever you want to purchase from and ask them how much it cost. or hit them up with a budget in mind and see if they can make something happen for you. 

I just called the jeweler and he said 2k for the jesus piece and 2.5k for the cross

Im really considering this.

Whats the best steps when purchasing jewelry

How should i negotiate

Met up with LAXROLEX on Friday and I have to say....This dude is SUPER SOLID!!!!!!!!!

Him and his partner treated me as if I was spending a few millions vs a few thousands...

He worked with what I truly wanted and did not at all push me to get this or that to get me to spend more money.

YA'LL NEED TO **** WITH LAXROLEX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cant wait for the finished product ROBERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom