**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

man the Conan Jesus crown and thorns look really bad. i remember Ben saying they messed it up and were going to shave down the thorns or something.

man the Conan Jesus crown and thorns look really bad. i remember Ben saying they messed it up and were going to shave down the thorns or something.

LAX was telling me what really happened when they made NLV Jesus piece. He said that they had ripped a piece out of the Source magazine with a pic of Big wearing his Jesus piece, and told the Asian jewelry maker to make a Jesus better than that one, but the Asian jeweler didn't speak Engrish real well so he didn't understand what they were telling him. It turns out that the other side of the Source page they gave the jeweler had an advertisement for the 2011 Conan the Barbarian movie. By the time Ben realized what had happened, too much work and money had been spent, so they just played it off to NLV like it was a dope piece.

can someone update this with the upstatehustler pic please

The ether [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] lol. I guess he gonna have to come back under a new SN.

that simpsons jesus wouldnt look bad if it wasnt yellow and the eyes look ridiculous..

that first jesus on the bottom tho 
laugh.gif

he tried to play it off too like it was his best work.

conan-arnold-1982.jpg

I'm gonna actually make a contribution rather than lurking and my occasional post, I know the suspension or ban hammer may fall but I do want to apologize to my NT Brethren and to Method. My intention was never to jeopardize the thread but to end the disrespect that was not being addressed. With that said back to the jewels some pics I saved from earlier threads:

JC Chambers Kufi Jesus still one of the cleanest out there

BHO Big Piece, not really a fan of prong set from H'Town but the piece in person shines 

All gold factory Breitling Chronomat Evolution 

Infamous IF&Co Diamond Safe

RIP to Jonas but no one has came close to this 

Anyone have any good examples of Silver finished with Black Rhodium?

I googled but the ones that came up didn't tickle my fancy. Wondering if anyone in here has some good examples.

Thinking about snagging a 20 mm Cuban from Daniels in Silver with Black Rhodium.

Back
Top Bottom