**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

RIP to Jonas but no one has came close to this 
i dont want to be disrespectful but did this dude die from drugs? 

he seems like he used opiates.

http://animalnewyork.com/2011/rip-l-r-g-founder-jonas-bevacqua/

i also remember reading that anyone that knew him knew what it was..

I'm sure his friends know and I think we can all make our own assumptions based on the news articles, doesn't matter what he died from tho. Had the yellow gold game on smash.RIP to dude.

Anyone have any good examples of Silver finished with Black Rhodium?

I googled but the ones that came up didn't tickle my fancy. Wondering if anyone in here has some good examples.

Thinking about snagging a 20 mm Cuban from Daniels in Silver with Black Rhodium.

I was told that black rhodium does not stick to silver very well. Not sure how true that is, I have a hunch that the jeweler just just wanted me to upgrade to white gold.

Anyone have any good examples of Silver finished with Black Rhodium?

I googled but the ones that came up didn't tickle my fancy. Wondering if anyone in here has some good examples.

Thinking about snagging a 20 mm Cuban from Daniels in Silver with Black Rhodium.

I was told that black rhodium does not stick to silver very well. Not sure how true that is, I have a hunch that the jeweler just just wanted me to upgrade to white gold.

If you gonna get silver with black rhodium, might as well get stainless steel dipped in rhodium.

i can always count on NT to bring laughs into my life, the E-personas are TOO much nowadays.... 

Been a busy work week but I finally should be calling Daniels tomorrow to cop a 6mm white gold cuban with a 4mm bracelet to match. 

Alot of pages have passed, but what was that site I think Ninja dropped about diamonds? I think it started with a M. The Misses wants a 3-5ct ring so Looks like I will be shoppin around and putting my 14k cuban set on hold for a little haha

i can always count on NT to bring laughs into my life, the E-personas are TOO much nowadays.... 

Been a busy work week but I finally should be calling Daniels tomorrow to cop a 6mm white gold cuban with a 4mm bracelet to match. 

Alot of pages have passed, but what was that site I think Ninja dropped about diamonds? I think it started with a M. The Misses wants a 3-5ct ring so Looks like I will be shoppin around and putting my 14k cuban set on hold for a little haha

I'd go for the yellow if I were you.

LAX was telling me what really happened when they made NLV Jesus piece. He said that they had ripped a piece out of the Source magazine with a pic of Big wearing his Jesus piece, and told the Asian jewelry maker to make a Jesus better than that one, but the Asian jeweler didn't speak Engrish real well so he didn't understand what they were telling him. It turns out that the other side of the Source page they gave the jeweler had an advertisement for the 2011 Conan the Barbarian movie. By the time Ben realized what had happened, too much work and money had been spent, so they just played it off to NLV like it was a dope piece.
it all makes perfect sense now...

Lol damn is that upstate in that pic???? Don't look like no hustla to me lmfao

EDIT: yu kno wut i ain gotta xplain nuttin, your not here so assume wut yu want cuz yu kno NOTHIN!!
unfortunately for you, I AM here and im not going anywhere... and just to let you know ive BEEN here way longer than you ...my Username was Dunkhead05-i been a member since 02 and been in the jewelry threads since VOL 1.... 

please stop typing on the internet like you are a thug... real thugs dont have time do to the petty stuff you're doing on here

sorry i thought you were talking about moissanites, ninja mentioned this page a few pages ago: 

http://www.manhattanmoissanite.com/

I don't know, moiss is tempting because they look so good but I honestly have been brainwashed where I think I will always think of them as inferior to diamonds or a fake diamond

however a good 3-5 ct diamond engagement ring gonna really hurt your pockets, but good luck and props my mannnn

Last edited:
i got that same cross i think
smokin.gif
. looks like mine, but your pic is a little blurry. wonder what it wold look like if i rocked two. not as good as two Jesus pieces I'm thinking.
Naw mine is all invisible set heres a pic of it... I like yours though, do a jesus and a cross together

^^^ thanks man. From far yours looked like mine. I do have a Jesus piece but rarely wear the cross and Jesus at the same time. Keep shinning.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom