**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

BLASPHEMY

the audacity of some people smh
mean.gif

That's how cashforgold gets people. They just don't know.

nah americans are just dumb. they are going by the coins nominal value and the fact that its "canadian" that it would be worth less cause the us dollar is the strongest.

calm down :stoneface:

im pretty sure the average dude anywhere doesnt know how much an ounce of gold is worth

in AMERICA. bet if you asked any person around the world how much gold is worth in grams, they can tell you on the spot. so basically you agreed with me.

Last edited:
Thats Jamaican $$. Since all we have are duty free stores I end up going thru watches. Mostly in the 3g-6g range.

Pic sucks but whatever. I got jacked for my cuban. I dont wear chains much but I think I need one of those 17mm cuban bracelets.

I remember thinking Pacs "all eyez on me" set up was it, until I saw Pun with his huge cubans and boulders in his Rollie.

Pun was on TV once and said that cuban and pendant cost $250k.
Those old school Rolis are no joke, once held on to my big homies platinum joint from back in the days. The setting wasnt no pave, them stones are set in gold over the links, even the bezel, kinda like a diamond casing. He said hes was over $100,000, so Puns might of damn well been close to a 1/4 milli.

Pun was on TV once and said that cuban and pendant cost $250k.
Those old school Rolis are no joke, once held on to my big homies platinum joint from back in the days. The setting wasnt no pave, them stones are set in gold over the links, even the bezel, kinda like a diamond casing. He said hes was over $100,000, so Puns might of damn well been close to a 1/4 milli.
like mini earrings

back then pave settings were rare as hell because of da technology, so stones were set like mini

the_tiffany_setting_side.jpg

peep raekown's old wutang rolex..joint looks jagged as hell because it has similar type of settings.

wu-tang-raekwon-rolex.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom