**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by dgk3188

tumblr_lqgd5m25gn1qzj1s4o1_500.jpg

Info on this bracelet I need this or similar I like that it has a clasp & not just a string like other shamballa bracelets

Originally Posted by ksteezy

wait, did homie really said he wants to get his girl a black diamond engagement ring?....what type of hypebeast #%%! is that??

I wouldn't automatically call it hypebeast...
Maybe he just doesn't want to go traditional....or maybe he wants to buy a diamond he can afford (since black are the cheapest)...

I've though conceptually it could be cool pending on the ring style....but I know my lady would much prefer traditional...

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

wait, did homie really said he wants to get his girl a black diamond engagement ring?....what type of hypebeast #%%! is that??

Maybe he just doesn't want to go traditional....or maybe he wants to buy a diamond he can afford (since black are the cheapest)...

I've though conceptually it could be cool pending on the ring style....but I know my lady would much prefer traditional...

I agree. But if we didnt see black diamonds blow up the way it did along with the black jewelry, i dont think he would be asking then.

Originally Posted by python002

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

I agree. But if we didnt see black diamonds blow up the way it did along with the black jewelry, i dont think he would be asking then.

Well that's pretty obvious, you can't select something you don't know even exists. 
Personally, 5 years ago I would never buy a black diamond piece, cause I didn't even know they existed.  But today there's some black diamond pieces that I think look really good, that if I had the disposable income, I would buy. 

Now because something has become popular, and someone sees it and likes it, it's automatically "hypebeast"? Maybe the kid (and his lady) genuinely like that look...I'd be interested to seeing what style & design of ring and color metal chosen....

We all know dude asked that dumb @%! question because of the hype this type of jewelry has built due to hiphop, I wonder if there are women out there who actually would find receiving a black diamond e-ring cool?...that @#!+ is so classless b

Well that's pretty obvious, you can't select something you don't know even exists. 
Personally, 5 years ago I would never buy a black diamond piece, cause I didn't even know they existed.  But today there's some black diamond pieces that I think look really good, that if I had the disposable income, I would buy. 

Now because something has become popular, and someone sees it and likes it, it's automatically "hypebeast"? Maybe the kid (and his lady) genuinely like that look...I'd be interested to seeing what style & design of ring and color metal chosen....

you are correct sir. i had to think about it for a second. i don't ever remember seeing black diamonds before this movement
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by python002

you are correct sir. i had to think about it for a second. i don't ever remember seeing black diamonds before this movement
laugh.gif

I'll be 100% honest with you. I had never seen a black diamond in my life before this movement. 
I've never been into jewelry and never cared until recently. 

But again, it could boil down to the woman's preference and the style chosen...I know some women who would find the ring posted below very attractive....

2813480343_65dd8c4500_o.jpg

But if dude is going for that "funeral" look then that's a whole different story.

Originally Posted by RyanNYC

^ THATS pretty decent.

That #$!@ is ugly...nothing delicate or classy about it...my wife would have laughed in my face ha I proposed with something like that...

^ THATS pretty decent.

That #$!@ is ugly...nothing delicate or classy about it...my wife would have laughed in my face ha I proposed with something like that...
My lady wouldn't be impressed either, but I do know some women who would be. Just like I know some women who would laugh at you if you came with a ring with no Tanzanite. 
Again, it's all about personal preference, some women are fine with it, my point is, ol boy's wifey might be one of those women who would be keen on a black diamond ring....which may be why he asked....

We can't all be traditional homie...

^ THATS pretty decent.

oh propose LMAO! naw I ment just to have to rock with a outfit my bad. didn't read topic
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

info on these what kt are these?
sick.gif
so
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
to me i was looking for a decent pic of these jump offs for a while. yes new to this whole thing.
laugh.gif

joints look ill
pimp.gif

i just got my top row done up.you hear me whoadee?,8 golds up top *BLING BLOAW*

any other Nters have fronts?
Just got mine, six on the bottom row.
I'll see if i can get better pics later

20kw07.jpg

wtemaf.jpg

Back
Top Bottom