**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by needemjs

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

if memory serves isnt j chambers bout that import/export life and keeps the cal on him? goodluck wit all that my man haha

this shapin up to be summin like TRH vs Dom
laugh.gif
#classicNT
pimp.gif
What ever happned tho that beef anyway?
nerd.gif

I don't know - that was a whiiiiiillllle ago, I don't even remember how it popped off (pretty sure I started it tho' - I stay on BS).... but honestly I had far more entertaining beefs than that (i.e. vprbullet - what happened to that boy?), but this seems to be the one EVERYONE remembers ... ATLEAST 3 years ago - I still get mad messages about that
laugh.gif

That sh cray. 4 screen names later .
ohwell.gif
smokin.gif
wink.gif

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

Originally Posted by Food4Thgt

Originally Posted by YMCMB

Anybody have any info at all on this hat?!?!?!?!

That's part of Don C's $400 snakeskin snapback range....

or you can holla at JBF to get one done for about 120.

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Originally Posted by AME416

Originally Posted by baggedbaggy

grape swishers smfh
Nothing better
pimp.gif

Grape Swish All Damn Day.....

AGAIN,
JONAS'S RIDICULOUS 2000 GRAM CUBAN BEFORE IT WAS ICED OUT....

NEXT TO MY 350 GRAM CUBAN BRACELET!

213m9uw.jpg

and close up on my wrist....

2qu3pfq.jpg

sold to an NTER who got locked up smh....

man what that bracelet is worth now....

sweet jesus at what Jonas cuban is worth now, espeically since diamond prices are up + 30% smh

LOL at TRAV video smh you guys hear those multiple beeps on the diamond testor? that means that hes touching the metal not the stone, the solid _____________BEEEEEEEEEEEEEP________________ means real, multiple beeping touching metal so hes faking it. LOL

Originally Posted by larolex

LOL at TRAV video smh you guys hear those multiple beeps on the diamond testor? that means that hes touching the metal not the stone, the solid _____________BEEEEEEEEEEEEEP________________ means real, multiple beeping touching metal so hes faking it. LOL
yea dude is a clown 170 thousand yea right
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom