**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by SAjewelry

Originally Posted by pdot

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

I would say no cause it looks like an aftermarket bezel and dial. Not a fan of the Day Date's 36mm size either. Also the newer ones are better since they have solid end links which should stretch less.
Appreciate the feedback, bruh.
What do you think is a reasonable price?

Isn't the retail on the new gold joints like $20,000+?

(not trying to spend that much)
It depends on the movement/ year of the watch.  Do you know if the movement is non quick, single quick, or double?
this

I once bought a 1985 president with an aftermarket band for $5,500 - the jeweler even put a crown on the clasp for it to look legit ( dnt get it twisted the band was gold )

It was single set which meant I had to cycle thru the time over and over to set the date- took like 5 min

It also ticked like a grandfather clock - I remember girls begging for me to take it off when they wanted to go to sleep - It was a smooth movement - just really loud

Jewelers would laugh at it and from real Roli people I did not get the approval... Should of spent an extra 2 stacks on a quickset instead

Im from Miami and last time I was in the Seybold building - 90's presidents were going for $7,500 - $9,000

One day Im gonna buy my Tridor masterpiece with that Meteor face but until then no more stuntin and frontin for me

Originally Posted by SAjewelry

Originally Posted by pdot

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

I would say no cause it looks like an aftermarket bezel and dial. Not a fan of the Day Date's 36mm size either. Also the newer ones are better since they have solid end links which should stretch less.
Appreciate the feedback, bruh.
What do you think is a reasonable price?

Isn't the retail on the new gold joints like $20,000+?

(not trying to spend that much)
It depends on the movement/ year of the watch.  Do you know if the movement is non quick, single quick, or double?
Would the serial numbers be able to tell you?
18038 & 5835538 is what I got from the dealer...

10789%24visit-%20jahmelcharles.com%20-0349.JPG

10789%24visit-%20jahmelcharles.com%20-0312.JPG

10789%24visit-%20jahmelcharles.com%20-0290.JPG

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

tumblr_lucuqx2Cqe1r3rc40o1_500.jpg
killer....
also, smh at that hong kong made rooster smh

made some 14k VVS diamond keys for Pusha T and I have had a lot of high power cats hitting me with daps.....

the trinity pusha keys

PUSHA-KEYS4.jpg

PUSHA-KEYS6.jpg

PUSHA-KEYS7.jpg

PUSHA-KEYS9.jpg

the rest of the pics are on my blog.... 

both sides of each key is completely flooded out.

we did pave for the top part and channel set diamonds down the leg of each key

but this is maybe the best piece we've made this year, super clean, all top notch.

making another piece for Pusha now as we speak and some more heat

and whoever made that diamond rolex comment hasn't seen official rolex diamonds.... that $400,000 official rolex GMT? smh incredible

DEM KEYS DOE
sick.gif

Dear Ben Baller,

Keep mastering your craft with each piece of work. It's a personal goal of mine to purchase the classic Jesus piece from you in the coming years, as the quality of pretty much everything you post is vastly better than the competition. Yes I'm d-riding, but I also feel as I'm just giving respect where it's due.

That all, carry on.

yo Realtalk them keys may be the cleanest, most disrespectful pieces I seen in a minute.
'trinity pusha keys'...
smokin.gif

How the Clipse always end up getting the nicest pieces from Ben? 
laugh.gif
...lucky Mf's.

Pusha T is signed to GOOD Music. Putting out crazy dope mixtapes and hopefully an album very soon, so yeah. He probably have a decent deal

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

I hate to bring this up, but are the Clipse caking like that? 
embarassed.gif
the main source for artists income in this day and age is touring. pusha's been touring relentlessly the past 3 years with his brother and solo, off that alone he should be doing very well.

The majority of rappers jewels are made in hong kOng china now it's horrible when a stone falls out gives it the domino effect smh

Back
Top Bottom