**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Pusha
sick.gif

this mite not be the best place to ask but, wats the best place to get yo ears pierced at? & am i gon have to start off wit them lil earrings wit the fake diamonds?

i am happy to see the jewelers posting a little more on this thread like ben and rob. i have not seen icebox on here in a little while. having the jewelers post makes the thread much better. 

Originally Posted by eashawty

this mite not be the best place to ask but, wats the best place to get yo ears pierced at? & am i gon have to start off wit them lil earrings wit the fake diamonds?

claires at the mall. Cheap and clean. Then get good "manly" icey boogers for ya ear somewhere else. 

Originally Posted by Slava323

Damn jeezy's euphanasia chain looks like TRASH.

yeah.. looks terrible up close.. someone posted a closeup of Pac's OG piece a while back and it looked alot cleaner than Jeezy's.. 

and
nerd.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif
 to Pusha T's Keys.. they are by far the nicest piece of jewelry ive seen in a LOOOOONG time as far as originality, meaning, & execution. too bad now your gonna see all the bootleggers jump on those. props to Ben & Pusha on that setup.

and besides the Enamel & Tito i've posted, i just copped a black on black jesus from LAX and i'll post some pics of that one soon..
pimp.gif

edit: i've gotten alot of PM's about my Tito & people ask if Tito made it. LAX MADE THE PIECE!!! and without going to into to many details we have access to an OG Tito and the piece is 99% on point. no knock to Tito but he's not on the level that he used to be. and just like i told a few people who PM'd me IMO if your looking for Jesus or custom piece the only people i would hit up are LAX, IF and CO, Icebox, JOBH. they all are easy to work with, their work is on point and they wont beat you in the head as far as price goes. 

and frank you have to post some clear shots of your Tito
pimp.gif
 i hope one day you decide to sell it to me
grin.gif
devil.gif

eek.gif
@ those keys. Those are clean.

Ben, how heavy are those pieces?

dbouldershb - there are pics floating around of the Tito. I'll try and find those pics later. Post all your pieces.

eek.gif
@ GLC's piece though

Spoiler [+]
HWEnQ.jpg

Frank
each key after pave weighs 27 grams
if you think about a regular house key, that's pretty heavy.
the chain is 61 grams

but man, I thought bout giving Pusha a refund and keeping them joints cuz they go so hard

I think Jeezy chain is dope.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but I bet those who dont like Jeezys pendant were babies when 2Pac came out with his

I remember buying all sorts of dumb magazines just to try and see a close-up of Pac with it on... Theres a pic of him rocking it with an orange silk shirt. At the time it had to of been the most expensive piece - in the court documents it was reportedly purchased for $75,000 - and that is back in the mid 90's

Anyway - Im glad to see a 2012 version and I am lightweight happy that the design didnt die with Pac, cause he didnt get to wear his too long before he died. Props to Jeezy for digging up a forgotten design and paying homage. 

More or likely the original was made in LA - anyone got any info on it ?

This the clearest pic Ive ever seen of Pac's joint... Hopefully one of these hip hop photographers have a better bigger size pic somewhere they end up releasing... He actually wore it in the "Toss it up" video.

tupac.jpg

Originally Posted by aznjmacan

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but I bet those who dont like Jeezys pendant were babies when 2Pac came out with his

I remember buying all sorts of dumb magazines just to try and see a close-up of Pac with it on... Theres a pic of him rocking it with an orange silk shirt. At the time it had to of been the most expensive piece - in the court documents it was reportedly purchased for $75,000 - and that is back in the mid 90's

Anyway - Im glad to see a 2012 version and I am lightweight happy that the design didnt die with Pac, cause he didnt get to wear his too long before he died. Props to Jeezy for digging up a forgotten design and paying homage. 

More or likely the original was made in LA - anyone got any info on it ?

Dont get me wrong, that was one of the illest pendants ever. But the quality of jeezy's piece is GARBAGE.Also I respect jeezy for paying homage but I don't think anyone should be wearing that chain. It had a black angel with an uzi and piano keys as bullets (which represented Pac terrorizing this country with his music). Not to mention it was the name of his company.

Back
Top Bottom