**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Jewelry would go under misc....

But you still need more posts to be able to list anything whether it be kicks or jewelry...

289iivm.jpg

Originally Posted by ninjahood

7IUCqd_large.jpg
I hope my dude is given back to the kids in Morocco that don't have a pot to piss in.
First time checking this thread out in at least a year or two.. 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
 Motivation and just utterly disgusting at the same time.

Ayo, Ben how much jewels have you flown with internationally with out having to declare?

i paid 6G's

which is too much lol

i had a guy said he could have done it for 45 hundred.

but whats the point, the first time you ask someone they never have a good price.

but once you go buy it somewhere else they wanna be like: "i could have done it for way cheaper" 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

im big on food

what kind of restaurant?

Its Like PHo but a Chinese style with a mix of Viet... Brown Egg noddles and White Flat noodles...
THanks everyone for your Help about posting Jewels and Shoes for sale... GOd BLEss

Originally Posted by Girl thats Jules

i paid 6G's

which is too much lol

i had a guy said he could have done it for 45 hundred.

but whats the point, the first time you ask someone they never have a good price.

but once you go buy it somewhere else they wanna be like: "i could have done it for way cheaper" 
indifferent.gif
EVERY Jeweler says that BULL %$@#... thats why jewelry ain't for everyone. I used to fall for that till the last dude said he would of made it for cheaper and i told him to and he didn't 6 years ago. You got it already so they gonna say that cause in their mind why would you buy another one. If you buy jewelry and you worry bout what people have to say then do'nt even get into it cause you'll never be satisfied. Find you a Jeweler you trust that will always give you the break down of where your money is going ex. Carat Weight, Gold Weight, HOw much per carat and Gold then Labor charge. We All work hard no matter what it is we do and I know i ain't got no RAP STAR MOney so I need to make sure that i'm getting Taken care of. I dont expect %$@# for free but i ain't gon let someone Railroad me. Find a Jeweler that ain't trying to rail Road you but instead build a Relationship with you in the long run they make more money. Jewelers will lose money the first couple of times with you to make you feel that you getting love then once they good with you they'll make all that money back and some. So DO your Research and if you don't you can't get mad at what you paid... If at that time you felt you got a good deal and you didn't make sure you did you can't be mad at the man for that... Its Called HUSTLIN #L2H

Originally Posted by DoItAllPaul

855261c1be17445b50688a24c5a953671bd26b85.jpg
 or
ef426eb1c41af4645608ca27be3ca25bd10bfdeb.jpg
i want a new watch and these are my two choices. any thoughts?

well, do you want a great time piece that has a great movement? but doesn't hold great value and you can get for a really big discount? 
that would be the AP (I swear ever since it became popular in rap, it decreased the value significantly and due to their margins, you can get them for pretty cheap considering their market)

or get a great watch that tells time pretty good, but will hold value forever and ever pretty much and the resale will always be there? 

thats the gold daytona

Originally Posted by PHONE CHECK HOMEY

or

well, do you want a great time piece that has a great movement? but doesn't hold great value and you can get for a really big discount? 
that would be the AP (I swear ever since it became popular in rap, it decreased the value significantly and due to their margins, you can get them for pretty cheap considering their market)

or get a great watch that tells time pretty good, but will hold value forever and ever pretty much and the resale will always be there? 

thats the gold daytona

Answer is pretty clear. A gold rolex is as classy as it gets. I love the president but, the Daytona looks sportier for someone my age.

or

thats the gold daytona

Answer is pretty clear. A gold rolex is as classy  flashy as it gets. I love the president but, the Daytona looks sportier for someone my age.
I agree with Ben though...get the daytona. AP's remind me of technomarines too much.

looking forward to the spike in the jewelry thread with the upcoming nba all star weekend

Down South Boys Music Video Jimmy Boi

i just watched it on youtube

yo i almost just pissed myself
laugh.gif

or

thats the gold daytona

Answer is pretty clear. A gold rolex is as classy as it gets. I love the president but, the Daytona looks sportier for someone my age.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by JimmyBoixL2H

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by Tony Montana

you swear like he moves kilos or some****. im asking him whats his occupation, you never asked noone where they work at before?

he is obviously a Rapper
duh.

I Live2Hustle... The only way to Live. Rap got me my Break and from there i got into everything else... I got a Restaurant in Htown and a Smoke Shop/Studio. GOt some businesses in Cali and I also do Jewelry as a side thing. I did what i did in my past but i don't need to talk about it. If you know me then you know me if you don't You know I'm Gettin $$$$ #L2H #Grind$ociety #NuMuni 
NOW LETS SEE SOME MORE PICS OF JEWELRY... I got more coming soon

Where can i sell some JEWELRY and SHOES on NT?!?!?!?

aigh i got you. that watch look crazy though, you got it good out there. dnt worry about that other ###$ everybody done their dirt, some just more than others.. you prob already know this but watch out of the people you keep in your inner circle. money brings jealousy..

Real Talk I went thru some Jimmy Boi youtubes last night.
I respect anybody gettin money, but aint no way you livin off your rap skills and sellin noodles. I aint eem mad tho.

Back
Top Bottom