**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

^ 100% truth and fact.

25p3dab.jpg

2vajgjs.jpg

jchambers please take a picture of both on. just a black or white tee and a chest shot from the neck down with the cubans and pieces.

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

I remember pickin that jesus up from the jacob store on 57th ST for Jchambers when he was away on a little "vacation" lol

Could explain a lot lol..

LAX aka ROB is a trillion percent LEGIT. Went to him for an engagement ring, showed me mad love and patience even when I had to flake for the time being cause her mom got pneumonia and forgot to let him know.

I'll be back in L.A. by mid March, bro. I'll hit you up then.

yea JCCHAMBERS is the rapper white and  from the times ive met him hes real cool and can rap hes getting that CTE show $$$$ 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I need to step my game up man
30t6p3b.gif

Between Ben and LAX, I have to get a piece done at some point. I always see their stuff and say " 
sick.gif
 one day" 
laugh.gif

Dope dogtags..your own concept/design?

Edit: Didnt even read who posted lol.. Thought it was JimmyBoi

How much does Ben Baller sell his regular size jesus pieces for with white diamonds and 18k yellow gold? Has any of you guy's bought a jesus of Ben?

Originally Posted by PRIME

Between Ben and LAX, I have to get a piece done at some point. I always see their stuff and say " 
sick.gif
 one day" 
laugh.gif

I know that feeling.
laugh.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by bluedot

How much does Ben Baller sell his regular size jesus pieces for with white diamonds and 18k yellow gold? Has any of you guy's bought a jesus of Ben?
you looking at 12 stacks for the piece and anywhere from 2.5-8 stacks on the chain.

my bad didn't see it was for 18k that gonna be a few stacks more for the pendant. My quote was for a VS White Diamond yellow gold 14k Regular Size Jesus Piece. Dimensions are about 4" tall with bail and 2" wide. gold weight 80+ grams 

Originally Posted by importfan9000

my bad didn't see it was for 18k that gonna be a few stacks more for the pendant. My quote was for a VS White Diamond yellow gold 14k Regular Size Jesus Piece. Dimensions are about 4" tall with bail and 2" wide. gold weight 80+ grams 

That sounds about right.

Back
Top Bottom