**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

anywhere that I can get a simple mini jesus peice other than zshock or NT very own @ ifco. ?
Mo @ Icebox jewelry told me he had some a while back. I think theirs are spot on vs others.

Lax also posted some of his.

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

anywhere that I can get a simple mini jesus peice other than zshock or NT very own @ ifco. ?
Mo @ Icebox jewelry told me he had some a while back. I think theirs are spot on vs others.

thanks bro

Frank you are correct, Mo from Icebox jewelry actually made me a mini one a while back. IMO of course it's better than the other molds. 

Originally Posted by ClassicJumpMan23

Frank you are correct, Mo from Icebox jewelry actually made me a mini one a while back. IMO of course it's better than the other molds. 
Can you post some pics? I haven't seen them yet.

tumblr_l1f5lci7Pb1qzzf25o1_500.jpg
Diego Delgado wrote:

19013b.jpg

eek.gif

Originally Posted by larolex

MMG piece coming soon

good to hear brother, 
you stay hurting feeling on facebook 
laugh.gif

Mr.Frank sorry brother I didn't win no lotto, i'll get you next time on a piece and chain 
roll.gif

lol Ross going all the way fake with it He beat Birdman and Raekwon with that 10 carat per stone chain lol

Originally Posted by ClassicJumpMan23

Can you post some pics? I haven't seen them yet.

How long does it normally take Mo from icebox to respond, sent out inquiry about the mini and no word? All I really want to know is pricing on a solid gold one w/ no stones.

Originally Posted by JimmyBoixL2H

Originally Posted by needemjs

Roman numeral for 4 is wrong

Give Rolex a call and let them know about it... Thanks for your input. Hope yall enjoy the pics.
Damn. I couldn't help but laugh at this response 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom