**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

not to mention dis cornball cant get no yambs thas why he NEED jewels !! lmaoo PM me doe we can meet up and ill show yu how real locs get it in cuhz

Son, please go back to school. Learn to spell, learn proper grammar, and stop messing with that bang bang jewelry.

Ban yourself from this board while you're at it.

Here's some eye candy for yall... This one from a video shoot 2 weeks ago in LA

Got rid of my Breitling and Copped a AP and got a Buddha Piece made for my Boi

Get the Pressy look for the Date Just price... Homies watch

MORE PICS COMING SOON... redid my jesus piece and some other things. NEW MIXTAPE DROPPING FEB 13 2013

they can take they time to make a cute lil picture but when it comes to confrontin me privately dudes dont wanna do it... ova the INTERNET TOO !.....watch imma upset someone and get a PM now jus so they can claim they bout it :rofl:

anyways this is gon b my nex pic up jus a tiny pair of earrings to match my cross.... i F#%^#% up my ear holes cuz i wore heavy cluster earrings and never took em out cuz i was lazy (stupid) so now i really watch what i wear and how long ... but a nice $50 pair silver/diamond chips

they can take they time to make a cute lil picture but when it comes to confrontin me privately dudes dont wanna do it... ova the INTERNET TOO !.....watch imma upset someone and get a PM now jus so they can claim they bout it :rofl:

you're 19, and think you know it all huh tough guy? :lol:

Here's some eye candy for yall... This one from a video shoot 2 weeks ago in LA

i got that same cross i think :smokin . looks like mine, but your pic is a little blurry. wonder what it wold look like if i rocked two. not as good as two Jesus pieces I'm thinking.

Hopefully he'll learn in due time. I'm 63 years old and learning new stuff everyday just from being on NT for about 19 hours a day, 6 days a week.
i ain tryna hav no beef especially ova the internet lml dats petty but jus cuz im 19 dont think i dont kno nuthin. I got everything i got hustlin, rite down to the polo i got on rite now, i seen alot and dun did alot. i learned before i got killed dats why i moved out here to ohio... btw my first son was born las nite healthy at 6.5lbs....i shudnt even be on NT rite now ... thank you iphone

i ain tryna hav no beef especially ova the internet lml dats petty but jus cuz im 19 dont think i dont kno nuthin. I got everything i got hustlin, rite down to the polo i got on rite now, i seen alot and dun did alot. i learned before i got killed dats why i moved out here to ohio... btw my first son was born las nite healthy at 6.5lbs....i shudnt even be on NT rite now ... thank you iphone

I feel bad for your son. You should put him up for adoption so at least he has a chance at life and better father

I feel bad for your son. You should put him up for adoption so at least he has a chance at life and better father
who are you to have a say !? do you have children !? of course i want the BEST for my son and i will whoop his *** if he acts the way i did , i will always be on top of his school so ***** you have no right

He's a little kid with a big mouth.

Hopefully he'll learn in due time. I'm 63 years old and learning new stuff everyday just from being on NT for about 19 hours a day, 6 days a week.

I hope that I can be like that next year, I'm 62 and stubborn as a mule, even though I am logged into Niketalk at least 18 hours a day, feels like I can't learn anything new.

He's a little kid with a big mouth.

I hope that I can be like that next year, I'm 62 and stubborn as a mule, even though I am logged into Niketalk at least 18 hours a day, feels like I can't learn anything new.

Serious? I thought you are 45 tops from watching your music videos.

Back
Top Bottom