**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

who are you to have a say !? do you have children !? of course i want the BEST for my son and i will whoop his *** if he acts the way i did , i will always be on top of his school so ***** you have no right

How you gonna be on top of his homework when he already has a higher reading level than you right now? :rofl:

dis dude so fat he sat on da iphone and created da ipad

throwin dirt on the good pimps name? :smh: take that monkey **** off you embarisin' us :lol:

Last edited:
Breitling Navitimer w/5ct. Bezel and a Movado automatic 2ct. Vs Bezel and lugs. Oh and a lil Si Pinky.

mean.gif
xactly like i said i it was a diamod piece id hav yall props *****, bit go ahead , be a biter
 I'm not being a biter, I'm just trying to roll with the DIRTY MONEY crew. If you don't mind?

It's the new movement Fake jewelry Fake Jordan's Fake hair extensions.

This thread has had a good run but it's2013 not 2001-05,gold is expensive,jesus peices have been hyped up,talked about for umpteenth pages,for a good reason.Some were ahead of the curve in owning one(JJ homes fella)in this thread,early on and what's beautiful about it now is that if you really want one now you can finally get one even if it is shrunken down to damnnear a choker & no bigger than a small georgia pecan.
Lax,went from being hated on to **** turning out pretty good for him,Ben,his work, photo's and BALLER excapade's,The black dude from JofH or whatever their nice for the wealthy stuff,The dude who seemingly finds hiphop pictures from old source magazines and ****;pic's of Prodigy wearing a chain as long as his actual height.Respect......

Is there anything else that can be posted....that hasn't been?or a subject or question that hasn't be touched?....because this thread has went from Sugar to ****,gold to silver.
I just browse......keep it moving,which is what one need to do,word to Fat girls, Fat Joe relocating to Miami

I'm new to thi NT forum... But I've been doing a lot of lurking, looking for good jewelry and jewelers. I live in Miami so I checked out Daniel jewelry inc.... His shop is tiny, but dude is legit. Anyway, he's making a Jesus piece on a 4 mm ball chain. All gold with yellow stones on the hair and beard. (Pave) and white stones on the crown. Yellow pave on the bale. Solid back, very heavy piece. This guy can make anything. If he doesn't already have the mold, he'll get it. Luckily he had the mold (posted a Jesus pice on his ig)....... It'll be ready in 2 weeks. It's my first big piece. I've always had watches a a few smaller Cubans and other **** ill post later..... I'm mad excited. Look forward to this thread.

These are mad old (2010) you can barely see the details, but its a 2 mm ball chain (white gold) and 1.5 cross (pave diamonds).... With tru life at liv in Miami...... Btw his pieces are ridiculous heavy.....

oh by all means then! part of the crew is roccn dose fake *** true religions too :rofl: :smh:
 I'm not being a biter, I'm just trying to roll with the DIRTY MONEY crew. If you don't mind?

It's the new movement Fake jewelry Fake Jordan's Fake hair extensions.

Back
Top Bottom