**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

laugh.gif

Is there any other jewelers anyone could recommend who does great quality work at a reasonable price like LAX?

I have him in mind already, but would like to see what my other options are. 

:nerd: I'd like to know as well, Im probably going to buy an angel piece of LAX ( if he ever replys to my emails )
but id like to see if there any one else out there

The people who think it's corny are the ones that can't afford it
I can afford it but why would I want to look like a hood thug or low level rapper (flo rida) when I can wear something with class and style like Movado and Louis Vuitton. Step your game up.

Last edited:
I can afford it but why would I want to look like a hood thug or low level rapper (flo rida) when I can wear something with class and style like Movado and Louis Vuitton. Step your game up.

I don't like flo-rida, but nothing about him says "low level", and you wild if you don't think a gold day date 2 isn't classier or more stylish than a Movado or Louis Watch

Dude said Movado and Louis.

:rofl:

I rock Louis, I rock Jacob Jesus at the same damb time.

I wouldn't be caught dead wearing a Movado watch tho. :x :smh:

Last edited:
I don't know any "low level" rappers who can afford a xl let alone full sized Jesus...a lot of you under estimate how much pieces really cost

I don't know any "low level" rappers who can afford a xl let alone full sized Jesus...a lot of you under estimate how much pieces really cost
Again im not talking about diamonds and gold....

Im saying having a Jesus face on your chest is corny.

You own a Movado? 
Yes I have a Movado Luno. It was only $1200. Im not trying to brag or say im better than anybody here or talk bad about gold or diamonds or chains... im purely saying having a face of Jesus on your chest is stupid and corny.

If you want to look like soulja boy and flo rida and justin beiber then go ahead and get a giant Jesus chain.

Last edited:
Yes I have a Movado Luno. It was only $1200. Im not trying to brag or say im better than anybody here or talk bad about gold or diamonds or chains... im purely saying having a face of Jesus on your chest is stupid and corny.

If you want to look like soulja boy and flo rida and justin beiber then go ahead and get a giant Jesus chain.
I seen movado luno's at Nordstorm rack for $300 lol

You got ripped off for that Movado dude.

I had a 60 vvs diamond Movado Faceto and I copped from Macy's for $2,200 cash. Returned that **** within a week because I didn't like the band (looked like a disco ball) and wanted to wait until I could afford a Rolex as my first nice watch. But still...did you try to talk them down at all? Did you not pay cash? Both? I feel bad for you man.

Weren't you the dude that posted pics of of a straight 2009-2013 retro Jordan collection, all DS, a pic of your gf from a "photo shoot" (really you just testing your camera), called everyone a hater who commented on your lame post, and failed to post more pics of your "beautiful" gf when you got home from work or something? And you had a collection of highlighter water filled empty mid-shelf liquor with a black light behind it in your "man cave".

No one cares about your opinion son.
o this virgin nerd is back lol. Following me on forums now?

Back
Top Bottom