**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

EDIT:

roll.gif

just checked the site, guess they just released them. Silver nd gold plated silver! $300. def coppin one now

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I'm temped to cop one no lie
laugh.gif

I want 2 gold micros, 1 with diamonds 1 plain. And I wanna cop my son a silver one. But if ben taxing who else got a good mold

I want 2 gold micros, 1 with diamonds 1 plain. And I wanna cop my son a silver one. But if ben taxing who else got a good mold

not gonna lie, ben has the best mold. period.

lax has the second best but even then i stil wouldnt cop even though his price with gold are unmatched.

IMO your better off buying from ben if you want the best looking jesus around.

Last edited:
IF&CO making a killing selling $9.50 worth of silver for $300
I thought the point of the jewels was the style and craftsmanship?

with that train of thought, why not just wear nuggets of metal on strings?

uncle-san in that hot *** room puttin in 281.50 worth of work forreal.

http://www.ifandco.com/diamond-pendants/jesus-pieces/silver-micro-jesus-piece/

i might email them and see if they have a better price, doubt it tho. $300 regardless its getting copped this week.

don't want but how would something like this hold up to daily wear with the 18k plating? doesn't the gold plating rub off?   smart move by icee fresh - theyre gonna make some money on some people trying for the best look but trying to save some money.

doubt IF is putting a cheap plating on it. if they are selling it, it will last. im not buying the gold plate just because i doubt it would look good and id rather have a silver finish. If i want gold ill get the real deal.

none of their emails work tho SMH

http://www.ifandco.com/diamond-pendants/jesus-pieces/silver-micro-jesus-piece/

i might email them and see if they have a better price, doubt it tho. $300 regardless its getting copped this week.

don't want but how would something like this hold up to daily wear with the 18k plating? doesn't the gold plating rub off?   smart move by icee fresh - theyre gonna make some money on some people trying for the best look but trying to save some money.

doubt IF is putting a cheap plating on it. if they are selling it, it will last. im not buying the gold plate just because i doubt it would look good and id rather have a silver finish. If i want gold ill get the real deal.

I'm starting to think jewelers let their emails overfill on purpose just to weed out who's serious by looking for alternative contact.

Last edited:

It probably has the same 10 times gold plating as the silver electro plated Diamond supply and grizzly pendant

It probably has the same 10 times gold plating as the silver electro plated Diamond supply and grizzly pendant

so is that good or bad? i dont know jack about this stuff :lol:

Stay away from gold plated stuff b...just go to

another jeweler & cop a solid gold piece for what u

droppin on a piece from a jeweler you payin for his

Brand as well as da materials.

Stay away from gold plated stuff b...just go to

another jeweler & cop a solid gold piece for what u

droppin on a piece from a jeweler you payin for his

Brand as well as da materials.
some people don't really care if it's silver or real gold as long if it's a nice piece not everyone has 1-2k to spend on a micro.

I might have buy a 3d printer and copy the IF&CO jesus and sell it for half off 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom