**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Word you going way too hard for something that doesn't personally concern you.
Ya because alot of people come to this thread for advice on where to go for their first jewelry purchase and by people promoting a scammer it just confuses them. Not to mention some of these people new to the thread are looking to spend in the high 1000's and dont need to get scammed.

you have posted about nothing other then this for literally weeks bruh..... did LAX pick on you in highschool or some ****? laugh.gif

I have bought jewelry from a jeweler that was recommended on this site so you don't know what you are talking about.

Dudes snitching now?! Damn this thread has hit an all time low..way to much time invested from guys who literally never made a purchase from the guy..I mean..honest question..why do you care so much? Did you lose money? I mean..do you feel it necessary to protect your RealLife community as much as your online community? Cause if so..I believe you know what we call that smfh wow

No need to lock up the thread cause the same topic is just going to continue. There's lots of useful info in here. If you dudes feel hurt you could just block him.

Fact of the matter is lax still sold a fake watch and jchambers just said he sold other fakes too. End of discussion.

Discuss.

No need to lock up the thread cause the same topic is just going to continue. There's lots of useful info in here. If you dudes feel hurt you could just block him.

Fact of the matter is lax still sold a fake watch and jchambers just said he sold other fakes too. End of discussion.

Discuss.

This. There won't be posts of mine to block anyways because I'll just report the posts promoting this scammer to the mods so they can be deleted instead of any more back and forth discussion.

Hopefully the mods will eventually start to issue bans to the posters that keep trying to help this guy scam people on here.

Last edited:

Discuss.

This. There won't be posts of mine to block anyways because I'll just report the posts promoting this scammer to the mods so they can be deleted instead of any more back and forth discussion.

Hopefully the mods will eventually start to issue bans to the posters that keep trying to help this guy scam people on here.

Youre going too damn far. If someone buys a piece of jewelry from lax and receives it and posts it here then it furthers the thread. You keep going on page after page asking for people to be banned on site. Relax

Discuss.

Youre going too damn far. If someone buys a piece of jewelry from lax and receives it and posts it here then it furthers the thread. You keep going on page after page asking for people to be banned on site. Relax

That's why I said I'm not going back and forth on this topic anymore. I'm going to let the mods handle it.

Dudes snitching now?! Damn this thread has hit an all time low..way to much time invested from guys who literally never made a purchase from the guy..I mean..honest question..why do you care so much? Did you lose money? I mean..do you feel it necessary to protect your RealLife community as much as your online community? Cause if so..I believe you know what we call that smfh wow
 Weren't you the guy crying and going on and on that lax took like a month or 2 to send out your angel?

Can anyone tell what kind of bullet link chain and what cut it has from the way it shines?

Looks like one of those generic simple bullet chains

His is probably diamond cut but i know most of the time those bullet chains are hollow so remember that if your thinking of purchasing. They dent easily and they sound like tin around the neck. 

I got a question, can I add size to a ring? I have a nice 10gram gold ring but something about it throws me off. Can I take it to a jeweler and add more size to it?

Theyll be back soon enough. White gold already creepin back and yellow cubans getting overdone. Wouldnt be surprised to see Kanye or Jay come through with a byzantine chain and platinum prezzy and change the game right quick.
I would say j yeah... ye never wears white or plat.... 

But it'll be nice to see these chains back in the game. 

But once white and plat is back in style.... the amount of SILVER AND RHODIUM dipped jewels from these fakesters will be all over the place. 
Won't be any different than the way things are now. Fake watches and gold plated brass cubans are everywhere. Tons of people have kilo cubans. Think about that for a minute. At a good deal of $30 a gram, that's 30k for one of those chains.Id say the majority that we see from rappers are fake, and 100% that we see from instagram stunners are fake.
Ya i dont even care who's wearing it i just assume its fake.

Ya because alot of people come to this thread for advice on where to go for their first jewelry purchase and by people promoting a scammer it just confuses them. Not to mention some of these people new to the thread are looking to spend in the high 1000's and dont need to get scammed.
Bro, since we are all friends here, can you paypal me a thousand dollars? Ill pay you back pronto.
Promise? What do you need it for?

That diamond city piece in the auction in the previous pic is garbage. The kufi on the top right is folded in. Looks like that bootleg ksteezy with the smushed forehead pic.

Back
Top Bottom