**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Do yourself a favor and reread the past 100 pages. LAX sold a dude a fake watch, then told him to hold on while he try to sell the fake to another person to pay him back.

interesting, 2 people vouching for lax on the same day..

#HowFake
dude give it a rest plenty of people have made purchases from him that were fine. I am not saying he didnt scam dude with the watch or whatever but god damn man all you do is sit in this thread and trash talk, for the last 100 pages dudes have just sat in here and talked about the same thing over and over. How about you cop some jewels and post something of value. 
eyes.gif

:lol:

And people trying to say he's still a good guy. You only have your word in life and he blew it plus you can't be selling fuufuu jewelry with real and be taken seriously. Smh

I have no problem with dudes vouching for LAX. They had a good experience, why wouldn't they? Hadegbite hasn't even been on here in a while and asked if he missed something, nothing wrong with that?

That said, LAX is done. Just the way he did Goldensun is enough for me. Then there's the 30K watch, the ****** carats, etc.

interesting, 2 people vouching for lax on the same day..

#HowFake

He bought something from lax and took it to another jeweler to get looked at, all of that was posted in this thread so he's just describing his experience with him. I don't think he knows about the other stuff yet.

Don't forget there was also a time that icebox vouched for him a while back

Last edited:
He bought something from lax and took it to another jeweler to get looked at, all of that was posted in this thread so he's just describing his experience with him. I don't think he knows about the other stuff yet.

Don't forget there was also a time that icebox vouched for him a while back
Just a coincidence i guess. The guy said lax is "A1" but we all know he's not. The piece might be A1 though. 

Krazy how much yall still talk bout LAX even after the fact :lol:

Yall pretty much still keepin the fool's name alive on here, whether yall defending him or slandering him :rolleyes

He should thank yall for the free advertising :lol:

dude give it a rest plenty of people have made purchases from him that were fine. I am not saying he didnt scam dude with the watch or whatever but god damn man all you do is sit in this thread and trash talk, for the last 100 pages dudes have just sat in here and talked about the same thing over and over. How about you cop some jewels and post something of value. :rolleyes

Semi agree. But these other SN's are clearly LAX's fatash trying to save face

I have no problem with dudes vouching for LAX. They had a good experience, why wouldn't they? Hadegbite hasn't even been on here in a while and asked if he missed something, nothing wrong with that?

That said, LAX is done. Just the way he did Goldensun is enough for me. Then there's the 30K watch, the ****** carats, etc.

Knowingly vouching for a scammer is something I can't get down with. Obviously that's cool to some of y'all. It also casts a bad light on all the other legit jewelers on here.

Krazy how much yall still talk bout LAX even after the fact
laugh.gif

Yall pretty much still keepin the fool's name alive on here, whether yall defending him or slandering him
eyes.gif

He should thank yall for the free advertising
laugh.gif
Calling him a scammer is advertising? Interesting. I like to think all the posts about lax has saved a few people from getting scammed.

I just jump in the conversation i don't ever bring the guy up out of nowhere. Also its fun cracking jokes about that fool.

I just jump in the conversation i don't ever bring the guy up out of nowhere. Also its fun cracking jokes about that fool.

Basically, someone comes in here promoting him or a new person comes out about being scammed and the next 5 pages are people calling him a scammer and his cronies defending him

should prolly spend less time talking **** and more time trying to get some $ so you can upgrade from the 10g necklace you rockin 
laugh.gif
So i don't have money because my necklace weighs 32 grams? Spoken like a true ghetto ignorant person. 

Well i lurk here all the time since Ben Baller used to be here. But NT ran him off. I was here when Ninjahood used to post so safe to say i'm not a fraud person. Been on NT for years and i know how NT can kill a good thing.

I just saying that i missed what happened, i bought a angel from LAX and everything was legit...i had Johnny Dang test it. I posted pics of Johnny Checking it out. Been on NT long time. I know how NT Lynch mobb can make a person never want to post. NT RAN OFF WALE, BEN BALLER now LAX from what i see. Those guys are doing big things now.

LAX used to be the man in this thread now hes the most hated.:smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom