**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

So pretty much no difference from this Daniel? SIETE TRES LA SIETE TRES LA

Last edited:

Current set up, got a 24inch rope diamond cut and a custom kufi from IF as some new additions. Think im gonna take a break after I trade this cuban in for a framco. out of curiosity I got 35 grams on the cuabn and it only weighs 29, should i get something a little heavier or just keep the cuban?
not sure what you mean about a 35 gram cuban vs a 29 gram cuban but what's the specs on dejesus? 

not sure what you mean about a 35 gram cuban vs a 29 gram cuban but what's the specs on dejesus? 

The 2 pendants on the baby Cuban weigh in at 35 grams while the chain is only 29 so I'm looking at getting something with more weight to support them. He jesus is 14k 17-18 grams with rubies for the crown and black diamonds with yellow diamonds in the bail.

Cool it looks larger than other miniature jesus pieces I saw maybe.  Over the years people seem to have said that a franco can support heavy stuff due to it's design so maybe that would work best if that's even true.

Lol what, ever heard of TVjohnny and a few other cats selling fake stones and plated jewelry as legit?

They aren't selling it as legit. These rappers/fakers are asking for it like that.

I'm a fan of saving to get what you want instead of faking.

Can't be walking around wondering can people tell your frauding.

Are there any real differences between Rey's and Daniels Cuban I've yet to find anything.
Price maybe but daniel will work with your budget. trust me.  Daniels makes FLAWLESS cubans. People like rey bc he does have mom and pop service. But go to daniel and ask for David, tell him eric sent you and you will be taken care of. No hate on rey, he makes tight cubans. I've shopped from daniel many times and I will stick with them. but at the end of the day its on you. Check them both out if you're serious. Then you can choose. 

Being a member of the community for a few years I can say this much: 

Jesus piece's and rolex's - ice box 

Rolex's and near perfect diamond settings - golden sun 

Cubans - Daniel 

Fake AP - Lax 

Wanna donate to a scam - Gold St. Capital 

so where do you guys go for an indicator of how much to pay for color treated diamonds, do you gotta hit the streets really to get an idea about this?  all the easy to find indexes are for natural fancy color stones it seems.

I was in ATL this past week and stopped by there.  One of the prongs on my coin ring broke off so the coin was a little loose.  Those dudes in there told me it would take at least two weeks to sodder a freaking prong on.  I told them I was out of town and this clown said he would ship it to me.  I have a jeweler so I never would have left it but the story above makes me wonder what they were up to.  I got back home this morning and my jeweler was able to re-sodder a prong on in less than 15 minutes.  

Last edited:

I was in ATL this past week and stopped by there.  One of the prongs on my coin ring broke off so the coin was a little loose.  Those dudes in there told me it would take at least two weeks to sodder a freaking prong on.  I told them I was out of town and this clown said he would ship it to me.  I have a jeweler so I never would have left it but the story above makes me wonder what they were up to.  I got back home this morning and my jeweler was able to re-sodder a prong on in less than 15 minutes.  
And they had the nerve to open another store trying to compete with real legit jewelers like Icebox! SMDH...LOL!!

Ok so I'm posting this one last time if nobody is interested in it. I'm trading it in. Baby Jesus 54 grams of 14k with 4.5 carats diamonds just like kanyes, can ship it out immediately pm offers

Ok so I'm posting this one last time if nobody is interested in it. I'm trading it in. Baby Jesus 54 grams of 14k with 4.5 carats diamonds just like kanyes, can ship it out immediately pm offers
Assuming you're giving a fair deal i'm surprised nobody is jumping on this. People on this thread are always talking about the almighty jesus piece. Looks like one of the better ones too.

Back
Top Bottom