**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Ya the only reason I didn't was because I wasn't sure what size and millimeter I wanted and I wasn't sure what kind of return policy they have. Once my new one comes in, and it's all good, I might return it and see how much Rey is charging

Less

Sounds good to me :lol: I just gotta wait and see if it's the right mm. I originally went with a 5mm but that is tiny so I got a 6mm. If that's too small I'll just return it and order the next one from Rey

Edit: I was just looking at his Instagram, do I have to tell him the weight? The one from daniels is 6mm 9in and 26g. Is that good/normal? I don't need anything too heavy

Last edited:
Sounds good to me
laugh.gif
I just gotta wait and see if it's the right mm. I originally went with a 5mm but that is tiny so I got a 6mm. If that's too small I'll just return it and order the next one from Rey

Edit: I was just looking at his Instagram, do I have to tell him the weight? The one from daniels is 6mm 9in and 26g. Is that good/normal? I don't need anything too heavy
Didn't you look at a ruler before you bought it? Maybe measure a shoe lace around the wrist? I think the guys that hand make these cubans can make them a little heavier or a little lighter by filing them down more flat (Lighter) or not filing them down as much so they are more round (Heavier). I'm sure 26g is average for what you are getting. A 10k 6mm x 9" will be a few grams lighter than 6mm x 9" one in 14k and a 14k one will be lighter than an 18k one. 

Sounds good to me :lol: I just gotta wait and see if it's the right mm. I originally went with a 5mm but that is tiny so I got a 6mm. If that's too small I'll just return it and order the next one from Rey

Didn't you look at a ruler before you bought it? Maybe measure a shoe lace around the wrist? I think the guys that hand make these cubans can make them a little heavier or a little lighter by filing them down more flat (Lighter) or not filing them down as much so they are more round (Heavier). I'm sure 26g is average for what you are getting. A 10k 6mm x 9" will be a few grams lighter than 6mm x 9" one in 14k and a 14k one will be lighter than an 18k one. 

I did the shoelace and it seemed fine but when I got the bracelet it was smaller than I expected. I actually meant to post it, but I measured the bracelet and it wasn't quite 5mm it was in between 4 and 5. Not sure if that's what it's normally like?

Last edited:
I did the shoelace and it seemed fine but when I got the bracelet it was smaller than I expected. I actually meant to post it, but I measured the bracelet and it wasn't quite 5mm it was in between 4 and 5. Not sure if that's what it's normally like?
I think when you're dealing with handmade chains the sizing/weight can be different for each chain. Unlike machine made chains that are always the same weight and size everytime. Just make sure you know the exact weight before you pay because the site might say 20 grams but that's just the average weight so it could be 18 it could be 22 when it gets made.

Last edited:
just buy a silver or brass chain that's the same if you have no place to check it out and try it on.  if it's silver you'll at least you have something that's useful to someone.

When it comes to diamonds i know jack ****. I was thinking of buying 2 diamonds for the eyes of my lion pendant. What should i expect to pay for a pair of 2.5mm G - J SI stones?

Last edited:
I think when you're dealing with handmade chains the sizing/weight can be different for each chain. Unlike machine made chains that are always the same weight and size everytime. Just make sure you know the exact weight before you pay because the site might say 20 grams but that's just the average weight so it could be 18 it could be 22 when it gets made.

Correct. My chain from Daniels was actually 5g heavier than estimated on the site. They didn't charge the extra

Ended up ordering a baby Jesus from if&co. Talked to James from there and he hooked it up on the price :pimp: no Bs and excellent communication

Last edited:
All 32? LOL

I did bottom 6 but most people do 6-8 like mentioned.

Post if you get em, I'm curious to see that

do the 32 fam.

"people usually..." is a terrible excuse.

I remember Pharell did the multicolor grill in most (all?) of his teeth. goat grill setup to this day

Just tell them to fed ex it and send it as a "Gift" under $20. Tell them to not put any receipts or bills in the package either. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom