**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

theconnect, I am interested in a 11 diamond cross, yellow gold 14k, between 2-3 carats. Could you send me your jewelers info?

Thanks in advance.

Jacob made all of Kanye's and his crew pieces.

That one up there with the chipped nose isn't done on purpose...it's enamel so it'll chip if it hits something; that's what happened to my GLC piece but @iceboxjewelry did an A+ job and made it new again. That piece is also Big Sean's, which was stolen. You can see it has diamonds on the sidewall on the left. I'd know, cause I posted that pic in here originally.

Kanye is wearing all the exact same ones in that pic. Only difference is it has enamel on the lips.

Wide neck, narrow neck, it's all the same. You can see Icebox's diamondless version, there's a curve/line where diamonds would go. All it is is two extra columns of small diamonds.
one of our four faddas has spoken (the other three being puffy, biggie & d-roc) , much obliged

I think the XL chrome one is one of the best looking jesuses ever, whaddya say?  These days I feel that the enamel jesus is one of the best pieces of jewelry off all times and I mean that goes for all jewelry, no matter who it's meant for/marketed to.  I used to feel that they looked like crismas cookies or tree ornaments but now I say it's a tough piece of art that leaves absolutely no ambiguity about what you're looking at.  When Jacob & Co or Icebox does them they appear to be made with the best materials and highest quality craftpersonship so they could and should come out on top of anyone's list of best jury ever.

I feel like goldensun and shyne are havin a "gentlemens battle" that we all get to enjoy!! Settings perfect as always especially on the iced out box link they used for Floyds piece..I was wondering if they was gon rock it by itself or wit a charm

I feel like goldensun and shyne are havin a "gentlemens battle" that we all get to enjoy!! Settings perfect as always especially on the iced out box link they used for Floyds piece..I was wondering if they was gon rock it by itself or wit a charm
Yup I think so lol

Current

90% of NTrs dream set up right here. Add a jesus piece to that and these guys head would explode.

What does this even mean? Why do you always act like your so above Cubans and a Jesus piece like on every other page :lol:

Because it's popular? You're different than the rest? This stuff has been synonymous with hiphop since the late 90's

Last edited:
What does this even mean? Why do you always act like your so above Cubans and a Jesus piece like on every other page
laugh.gif

Because it's popular? You're different than the rest? This stuff has been synonymous with hiphop since the late 90's
It means that alot of Ntrs would take out a family member for that set up. Just messin around brah.

Last edited:
I see what he's saying though because there is no originality. The same chains, bracelets, pendant, and yellow gold.

The chains I give a pass on because the pricing is great as far as $/gold on Cubans from Daniels and Reys. You can't beat those prices.

Reactions: OTG
You see a guy wearing a Cuban chain and no other jewelry your like alright maybe that's his favorite style chain i get it. But you see a guy wearing a Single thick Cuban, Diamond bezel Rolex, a Micro chain with an angel on it and a Cartier love bracelet and tell me that guy isn't buying jewelry just so he can look like his favorite rapper. 

90% of NTrs dream set up right here. Add a jesus piece to that and these guys head would explode.
Minus the Jesus's and make it rose gold [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] def hot tho but that's my dream

Why you so sensitive about what the next man spends his money on? Sounds like insecurity to me. I think your taste is wack from the stuff you've said is dope in here but it doesn't bother me enough to keep complaining about it like you do. Do you, what does it matter who the next man wanna look like.

You see a guy wearing a Cuban chain and no other jewelry your like alright maybe that's his favorite style chain i get it. But you see a guy wearing a Single thick Cuban, Diamond bezel Rolex, a Micro chain with an angel on it and a Cartier love bracelet and tell me that guy isn't buying jewelry just so he can look like his favorite rapper. 

$10-15k chain
$7k bracelet
$20k plus watch

Impressive, and all can be resold without much of a loss

Last edited:
$10-15k chain
$7k bracelet
$20k plus watch

Impressive, and all can be resold without much of a loss
I think you're missing my point. My point is why not switch it up from what everyone else is wearing ? With jewelry the possibilities are endless. Why not stand out with something different ?

Minus the Jesus's and make it rose gold [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] def hot tho but that's my dream

Does rose gold hit in the sun like yellow gold does?

I think you're missing my point. My point is why not switch it up from what everyone else is wearing ? With jewelry the possibilities are endless. Why not stand out with something different ?
cause the jeweler who sells it you you may  post it on instagram or somewhere and then a bunch of other people will want the exact same one of a kind piece that you thought up.  no dis though cause I might buy something heavy in the next year or so and I don't wanna overpay for acting like a jerk on Niketalk.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom