**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Gimmicks like that attract lot's of customers. They may be followers with no sense of style or class but it does sell jewelery nonetheless.

If you were from Houston Texas you would understand, we are a melting pot. It's not acting. That's why Paul Wall is so loved and not looked at as a culture vulture. Y'all not from here so I don't expect y'all to understand. But those from the city understand the culture.

If you were from Houston Texas you would understand, we are a melting pot. It's not acting. That's why Paul Wall is so loved and not looked at as a culture vulture. Y'all not from here so I don't expect y'all to understand. But those from the city understand the culture.
I Can Validate This For The Bay Area Too. People Got So Tight About The Whole VNasty Saying Ni99a A Few Years Back...Its Really Yitches Out Here Like That..

And I'm Sure Every Other Major City In The US, As Well As Through The South In Smaller Cities. When It Gets Vulture Like Is When (IMO) Its To Eat Off A Group Of People That You Weren't Associated With Before Hand, Like The Jews In NYC You See On IG...

Thats Just Me Tho 

I Can Validate This For The Bay Area Too. People Got So Tight About The Whole VNasty Saying Ni99a A Few Years Back...Its Really Yitches Out Here Like That..
And I'm Sure Every Other Major City In The US, As Well As Through The South In Smaller Cities. When It Gets Vulture Like Is When (IMO) Its To Eat Off A Group Of People That You Weren't Associated With Before Hand, Like The Jews In NYC You See On IG...
Thats Just Me Tho 
You understand my point exactly!!!! Nick and King Johnny were raised in the ghettos as most foreigners that come to America begin. They started in a flea market on MLK. So like I said from the outside y'all see it as a act but if you from htown u know what it is.

He ain't lying though. It's hard to see color in Houston. We are all one of the same. Asians, Indians, Latino, white, black all act exactly the same way. Spend a day at sharps town at King Johnny or tv johnnys and you'll see exactly what we see on a day to day in Houston

Especially since Cuban links are thick it would make it feel smaller than a 7.5" flat chain like a Curb or Figaro for example. 

Bracelets look ugly if they're too tight and don't have any hang time imo.

Back
Top Bottom