**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Shots fired? Or were just implying the pictures weren't that good

nah not firing any shots, but maybe some don't shine i don't really know. i just take a pic without flash and then with flash. a lot of the pics posted here are the professional ones like from the jewelers in the thread that look like catalog shots.

i had my share of jewelry where when light hit them they didn't go off like they should. i think i posted even back to the yuku days of NT i upgraded my Jesus and cross a few times to get to where i didn't need to upgrade anymore.

Last edited:
That Yellow Terror Squad piece up there is too clean
Anyone got clear pics of Fab's SF piece?? It's one of the more under rated ones around

How do yall clean your jewelry?

I was thinking about picking up a handheld steamer for cleaning

I use sneaker cleaner & hot water, does da trick nice.

Sneaker cleaner emulsifies da grease & da hot water rinse makes everything look spiffy.

U can polish it with a jewelry cleaner rag.

I haven't posted a pic in a while and not really the wcis type to post the same three pics 1,100 times in a thread.

Nice jewelry. It's so nice I would rob you if I was about that life.

Are those diamonds VVS?

Man is upgrading to vvs really worth it?

I got gold moissanite studs seeing how they perform for da price? there no way id ever buy VVS.

If ur a purist thou, you could get VS1 which is a step down from VVS, which is indistinguishable from da naked eye.

I use sneaker cleaner & hot water, does da trick nice.

Sneaker cleaner emulsifies da grease & da hot water rinse makes everything look spiffy.

U can polish it with a jewelry cleaner rag.
Yeah I pretty much do the same too.
I've always used toothe paste and a toothbrush
My boy hit my chain with a handheld steamer and man that thang was glowing afterwards

I definitely recommend the steamer

Can't make up my mind between a 5mm Cuban with a Jesus piece or a 7mm Cuban by itself. I want a pendant on the chain but I don't want a little chain. But this is my price range so it's one or the other for now. Anybody have a 5mm Cuban with a pendant they could post a pic wearing it? Just curious to see how it looks.

Can't make up my mind between a 5mm Cuban with a Jesus piece or a 7mm Cuban by itself. I want a pendant on the chain but I don't want a little chain. But this is my price range so it's one or the other for now. Anybody have a 5mm Cuban with a pendant they could post a pic wearing it? Just curious to see how it looks.

Get the 6mm like a few pages back with the Jesus Piece.

Back
Top Bottom