**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Future desiigner

its their best one yet, i never liked their Jesus pieces other than the yellow gold one they did with the Clipse piece.

you sure about that?  for some reason I never noticed how this one was kinda "off", in particular the left side where there's a bunch of gold instead of diamonds/hair

and is this the loon jesus?  if so it wasn't 100% diamonds on the left side either so idk

IF & Co did a pretty good version of the kufi in white gold but the last time I saw one of those posted was 5-6 years ago I think

Last edited:
Positive, u remember ben said he took malice's chain to clean & da clipse piece he made for their manager thats locked up.

That remade kufi is missing the caved in partitions above the brow. The hair is flat and not wavy and the neck line should taper to a point.

That all yellow piece is an og jacob. Not all of them had diamonds all on the side as evidenced by the catalog picture with 10-12 different pieces. The only one ben made that looked the closest is the all white one he had with the invisible set bail.

Back
Top Bottom