**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

How much would it cost to bust down a 10mm Cuban bracelet? Just need a ballpark range.... Please help.

If I'm busting it down I'm going 10k. By if it's too much to bust down in going 13mm 14k.

Don't wanna spend over 6k when I don't have a Rollie yet.

How much would it cost to bust down a 10mm Cuban bracelet? Just need a ballpark range.... Please help.

If I'm busting it down I'm going 10k. By if it's too much to bust down in going 13mm 14k.

Don't wanna spend over 6k when I don't have a Rollie yet.

From Daniel, I guess you would take a few thousand off for the size difference

Finally replaced my piece that was stolen, they did ok with this one but the first piece was better.

:x they didn't even polished the back?!

Looks like they pulled a bad mold of the Jacob piece, but still better than a lot of these funny pieces out here.

You have any pics of the stolen one to compare to this one?

How many mm is that chain though?

Last edited:
frank mucus frank mucus

Grabbed a 4mm bead chain from my pamp piece
Lol they polished it but not a good job, and put the cross on the wrong side which is cool because I planned on doing a satin finish on the back with an engraving and put the cross where I wanted it. I worked with the guy that used to make my stuff but he gave it up last year and started a different business . I was going to have this guy wax and cast only and I was gonna get my guy to make a rubber mold and I think he kinda knew what I was planning to do and did a blah job. Pic of the old one is in the avi on that diamond necklace

Last edited:
What style chain do y'all thinks looks best with a micro piece? Can't decided between smaller Cuban, franco, or bead chain

So I'm looking to cop a new pendant. The pendant weighs 35 grams. I was looking at a 105 gram cuban to hang it on. Does anybody know if this is a good pendant to weight ratio? I want the pendant to hang nice and heavy on the chain unlike sometimes when I see a pendant far too light for the chain it's on. Thanks for any input.

I think that should be good.. I got a 56 gram pendant on a 149 gram chain that hangs nice, I hardly ever wear it though lol

damn that sucks, my condolences.

make sure u go thru INSURANCE with this one.

Who you guys going with on insurance? I don't want some you should have read the fine print bs if something goes down. A reputable company. And how do they figure out the value and or verify you even got what you say you got and it's worth what you say it's worth?

i use jewelry mutual which is pretty good price wise... i cant really speak on experience since ive been their for less than a year but i read the reviews and its a decent place for insurance but definitely great for the price....i dont know how they will work out for me until i lose my jewelry but at the end of the day its great that i have a piece of mind that if anything happens to my jewelry i have backup that will cover that cost and will replace it...im not saying i will rock my chain in the hood but i will rock it freely in comfortable places without worrying about losing it

Return of the fruity pebbles colored jewls what's hot again?
idk but this ends up looking like some guy wearing a feather headdress cause of the color of the stones & unconventional shapes of diamonds as thorns.  

Yeah thats a safe bet--but would that be safe if the chain also were 18k? Or did you get 14k so it wouldnt stretch?

Ive heard conflicting info on alloys and stretching

I don't know about stretching.

I've had the chain for a minute. The 18k piece is the newest piece of them all and I'm too broke to buy an 18k chain.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom