**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] damn so the only good thing is banging fine chicks huh

Huh? The 2Pac situation in Vegas was in 1996. 50 wasn't big by that point. He ain't start blowing up til like 98. Was it just some Queens stick up kids who did that? Cus I don't think 50 had a deep entourage back in 96 :lol:

I thought tupac too

I dunno man the only piece of jewelry i dropped money on was my girl's engagement ring and I made sure they were conflict diamonds :lol:

Me I like Jesus pieces and have always wanted a decent one but couldn't get myself to pull the trigger on one from a jeweler. Like I'm not trying to flash any money that I don't really have i just wanna do it cuz they're fresh. I mean is certain jewelry still a status symbol or fashion statement?

Point being there's a lot of non-gold jewelry out there I'd be comfy rocking because it looks good *cough*DesignByTSSJesusPiece*cough*. .

1-amare-stoudemire-alexis-stoudemire.jpg

I dunno man the only piece of jewelry i dropped money on was my girl's engagement ring and I made sure they were conflict diamonds :lol:

Me I like Jesus pieces and have always wanted a decent one but couldn't get myself to pull the trigger on one from a jeweler. Like I'm not trying to flash any money that I don't really have i just wanna do it cuz they're fresh. I mean is certain jewelry still a status symbol or fashion statement?

Point being there's a lot of non-gold jewelry out there I'd be comfy rocking because it looks good *cough*DesignByTSSJesusPiece*cough*. .
Nothin wrong wit that

Contacted rey about melting down my chain and making a nice chunky bracelet maybe 18-19 mm Think I'd rather have that then a chain

rare pic of Cuban Link with that old school chunky Terror Squad piece that was big deal at da time...they kept it yellow & they're pieces were bigger than anything at da time other than Nas's QB piece.

i have a 14k yellow gold 2mm 26" ball chain with lobster clasp i want to sell.. where do i go to sell this? is ebay my only option?

might as well trade it for something they for in stock and forgo any potential labor costs.
I might I wanna see what they Talkin bout first ... idk I'm not really into chains all that much right now
I was referencing bracelets..I'm sure they got chunky bracelets in stock as well.
antonio let us know...

this info would help to figure out if ppl already had gold bars or whatever

if they should go to the jewelers, get it melted, and get whatever they want made

or basically trade the gold bars' worth for something equivalent of worth

Does anyone have any insight on adding aftermarket stones to a watch bezel? I'm thinking I could save a considerable amount by purchasing loose stones on my own and just paying labor for the setting.

my So Cal heads....
I usually go to Nova in DTLA Jewelry District for gold chains.
is there any other place i should look for good deals on gold chains or pendants?
I looking for those Marchello deals on the westcoast!!

Back
Top Bottom