**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

my So Cal heads....
I usually go to Nova in DTLA Jewelry District for gold chains.
is there any other place i should look for good deals on gold chains or pendants?
I looking for those Marchello deals on the westcoast!!
slauson swap meet. There are multiple shops other than IF&Co so u can bargin and browse. I like IF&co's quality and their prices in house are about 10-25% cheaper in house if you talk to them with cash.
sarraf.com is also based out of LA. look there.

Last edited:
@antonio198622  I would go with a new one with fresh gold to avoid any issues with porosity and what not. Or use at least 50% fresh gold. 

Last edited:
kobe-bryant-of-the-los-angeles-lakers-with-his-family-during-new-york-picture-id576882470

peep these emerald studs on Kobe.

I dunno man the only piece of jewelry i dropped money on was my girl's engagement ring and I made sure they were conflict diamonds :lol:

Wait what? Arent conflict diamonds bad? Why would you purposely choose conflict diamonds over conflict free diamonds?

Last edited:
my So Cal heads....
I usually go to Nova in DTLA Jewelry District for gold chains.
is there any other place i should look for good deals on gold chains or pendants?
I looking for those Marchello deals on the westcoast!!
Broadway gold center has a huge selection and cheap prices. Does Nova give you wholesale prices ?

Last edited:
Wait what? Arent conflict diamonds bad? Why would you purposely choose conflict diamonds over conflict free diamonds?

it's a joke cuz I told the jeweler I needed the biggest diamond for my budget and I didn't care how many kids lost they arms for it lol j/k but yeah I'm sure its not a blood diamond

Honestly I think it's just a gimmick and no jewelers really know truthfully if they were conflict or not. They can only hope they were not from wherever they are getting em from. Too many diamonds in the world to seperate what was or wasn't.

There was a short period of time where Nas was looking kinda off (in those pics) I can't put my finger on it though :lol:

It's crazy how current day nas (43) looks younger than 30year old nas did in 2003

There was a short period of time where Nas was looking kinda off (in those pics) I can't put my finger on it though :lol:

It's crazy how current day nas (43) looks younger than 30year old nas did in 2003
It's probably one of those periods where nas secluded himself in his New York apt and didn't feel like going out. Prolly like " **** it."

Last edited:

rare pic of Cuban Link with that old school chunky Terror Squad piece that was big deal at da time...they kept it yellow & they're pieces were bigger than anything at da time other than Nas's QB piece.
One of my favorite pieces right here. Then pun killed it with bigger white gold joint.

Back
Top Bottom