**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Lax is asking 12k for a Jacob
Thought this was a money clip at first
roll.gif

Let's just say I had two canary pieces, why have two when they're essentially the same. I also have two yellow gold/white diamond Jesus pieces and I don't need two either...

New cuban from Rey. It ended up being a little more red than I was hoping as I wanted it to match my other 18k stuff. However, Rey did let me know this in advance so nothing against him or his product. It's absolutely outstanding quality is superb, links are tight and finishing is excellent. Just thought I would mention it in case anyone else was wondering the same

Specs: 18k yellow gold, 24", 6.4mm

Let's just say I had two canary pieces, why have two when they're essentially the same. I also have two yellow gold/white diamond Jesus pieces and I don't need two either...

the Easter Jesus post from IG last year? if its for sale pm me a price.

Anyone wear their pieces 24/7? Like sleep, shower, exercise with their chains and pendants?
I don't have any chains at this time but I'm thinking of getting a smaller cuban (~5mm, maybe a tiny bit larger) in the near future, maybe a pendant as well but I haven't really found anything in that regard that really gets my interest. I'd look into purchasing overseas from a reputable jeweler who knows his cubans. Plenty of recommendations in this thread. That kind of jewelry is very rare here and I haven't found a single jeweler here in Belgium who even offers cuban chains on retail. I suppose the top ones could probably make one but I'd rather just pay more in the customs charges to import one from the US from a reputable jeweler who specializes in them.

I definitely wouldn't wear it to sleep, shower, ... etc though 
laugh.gif

I do wear my bracelets just about everywhere I go besides sleeping, showering, ...

The gold one is a bracelet passed onto me by my granddad's inheritance. He wanted me to have it so I wear it every day to remember him.

It's many decades old at the very minimum and had quite a few scratches but I took it to our local jeweler to give it a proper polish. Weighs around 31 grams if I recall correctly. It's hard to say exactly how old it is but as far as my mom and aunts know he has had it for as long as they could remember and to their knowledge was not something he purchased after they were born. It was described as a bit of family heirloom.

Last edited:
What's good fellas! I'm new to the NT community. I was looking around for Cubans and found this thread through google search. After weeks of reaseching through this thread and all of the knowledge being dropped I went with Reys out in Miami. Just wanted to get some opinions on the color on the bracelet below.

It's 14k Rose Gold 10mm 7inches. I was wondering the discoloration in between the links is that normal for a Cuban? As well as the lock piece looking like yellow gold pointed out by an associate raising concerns.

Y'all seen fab on his Insta-snap rocking a Cuban link anklet....

Is that a new thing for dudes now?

Cuban looked brolic btw

false
Anyone wear their pieces 24/7? Like sleep, shower, exercise with their chains and pendants?
I wear my 2.5mm rope and a micro harvey diamond cross (1.2") erryday and almost never take it off.
My mini/baby jesus and 8mm Cuban are just too much to rock.

What's good fellas! I'm new to the NT community. I was looking around for Cubans and found this thread through google search. After weeks of reaseching through this thread and all of the knowledge being dropped I went with Reys out in Miami. Just wanted to get some opinions on the color on the bracelet below.

It's 14k Rose Gold 10mm 7inches. I was wondering the discoloration in between the links is that normal for a Cuban? As well as the lock piece looking like yellow gold pointed out by an associate raising concerns.

[/IMG]
Yup my bracelet does the same in between the links. probably just from like dirt and sweat. every like 4-6 months i just take it to my jeweler and have them clean it with their machines or whatever they use.

What this run you? Been thinking of a 10mm in 7" but yellow gold.

Ok just wondering because i just got it Thursday. I can't lie my first thought was man they pulled one on me and just dipped it in rose gold.

Yup my bracelet does the same in between the links. probably just from like dirt and sweat. every like 4-6 months i just take it to my jeweler and have them clean it with their machines or whatever they use.

Back
Top Bottom