**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

tupac-jewelry.jpg

The 2pac chain is a movie prop.  It got me at first but then I noticed the stones looked funny. 

What's good fellas! I'm new to the NT community. I was looking around for Cubans and found this thread through google search. After weeks of reaseching through this thread and all of the knowledge being dropped I went with Reys out in Miami. Just wanted to get some opinions on the color on the bracelet below.

It's 14k Rose Gold 10mm 7inches. I was wondering the discoloration in between the links is that normal for a Cuban? As well as the lock piece looking like yellow gold pointed out by an associate raising concerns.

What kind of discoloration are you talking about? Hard to see in the pics. I just got mine (which I posted on previous page), the in between links look a different color between compared to the filed part. I think thats normal. I actually was curious myself, messaged Rey to ask him when he electroplates the pieces to understand better, havent heard back though .If he electroplates them when they are rings, then files after it would be different color. But I think normally the final chain gets dipped, not before its finished so I dunno. Just something I noticed.

I guess that's what I'm trying to explain is the in between link color looks yellow compared to the Rose Gold filed part. I was trying to figure out is this normal for Cubans of different color besides yellow gold?

What kind of discoloration are you talking about? Hard to see in the pics. I just got mine (which I posted on previous page), the in between links look a different color between compared to the filed part. I think thats normal. I actually was curious myself, messaged Rey to ask him when he electroplates the pieces to understand better, havent heard back though .If he electroplates them when they are rings, then files after it would be different color. But I think normally the final chain gets dipped, not before its finished so I dunno. Just something I noticed.

Update on my pendant that got finished earlier this month[emoji]128142[/emoji] My birth year. Looks way better in person, not very good lighting when the pic was taken.

New cuban from Rey. It ended up being a little more red than I was hoping as I wanted it to match my other 18k stuff. However, Rey did let me know this in advance so nothing against him or his product. It's absolutely outstanding quality is superb, links are tight and finishing is excellent. Just thought I would mention it in case anyone else was wondering the same

Specs: 18k yellow gold, 24", 6.4mm

Thanks for posting this, when I upgrade my bracelet I'm gonna get 18k so ill go with Daniels again. I want yellow

Anyone wear their pieces 24/7? Like sleep, shower, exercise with their chains and pendants?

Doesn't really count but I've had my bracelet for almost 2 years and I've only not worn it for probably 2 days. It's too big and I need like 4-6 links removed so it does get annoying sometimes :lol: but I bought it to wear and never take off

Last edited:
There's probably going to be a lot of regret with migos choice of jewelry in a few years. I know juelz Santana probably looks in his jewelry box with tons of disappointment.

Back
Top Bottom