**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

No jeweler will match that price, it would be a waste of their time
Yeah I'm sorta new to this. Thanks for the insight on that. I went ahead and copped the 7mm 14k Rose Gold 24inch (96grams) from Liry's out there in Tampa instead. Ive seen some reviews on those guys and tons of youtube videos. Seem pretty legit. 

Forgot to put @Spicaly
I've known Enrique for about 10 years, he's only recently started working at a jeweler in Tampa. I'd vouch for him, but i'm also local to him, for anyone skeptical, please proceed with caution the same you would do with any other online retailer.  

I mentioned there was some NT Fam interested in working with him and offered to link up with him to take some pictures for you guys, so if there are any specific requests please let me know.

Does he work out of a store front? That should ease anyone a lot more. Do you know what he charges for white gold? I know white is usually a little more than yellow.

I've known Enrique for about 10 years, he's only recently started working at a jeweler in Tampa. I'd vouch for him, but i'm also local to him, for anyone skeptical, please proceed with caution the same you would do with any other online retailer.  

I mentioned there was some NT Fam interested in working with him and offered to link up with him to take some pictures for you guys, so if there are any specific requests please let me know.
At those prices is it scrap gold? Does his pieces come with a Karat Quality X Ray test as well?

He posted this picture, 

so I know they have a way to verify quality

Regarding store front/scrap gold I'm not 100% but i'll reach out to him this weekend...

Thanks for posting the pic, looks good. If he doesn't have a storefront, it could be why the price is so good because of the lower overhead, so it could be absolutely legit and he is just operating at a much lower cost by not having a storefront and passing the savings on to the customer.

*BEN BALLER ALERT* So just got through watching the No Jumper- Ben Baller interview(3hrs).. and Ben said he just won jeweler of the year!..??

"Over 1 million jewelers entered..none of the Instagram jewelers were even considered"-ben

Who iced it out? How many carats in diamonds?

Came out to 11-12 carats, they weren't small 1mm stones that IF and co uses in their 7mm, they 1.6-1.7mm, I'm not 100% sure where I can find out but I know out of NY diamond district but there's tons of jewelers out there

Finally .. I've always wanted the 2 tone datejust 18k

Back
Top Bottom