**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

harden's ish was weak sauce, lets just call a spade a spade.

He said he don't care for jewelry.

He gets a thrill of being James Harden and killing it on the court. I don't think he cares. I wouldn't either.

Then again which NBA player has a large jewelry collection compared to a rapper?

Reactions: g14
He said he don't care for jewelry.

He gets a thrill of being James Harden and killing it on the court. I don't think he cares. I wouldn't either.

Then again which NBA player has a large jewelry collection compared to a rapper?
Iverson is the only one that really comes to mind. Lebron probably has a good collection too

They already knew who Hardens Cartier bracelet was from :lol::smh: Dude basically has the set up I’d cop minus the bust down AP. Would legit wear the DD2 every day

I think Lebron has more expensive jewelry than almost any rapper, Jason of BH was saying Lebron's pieces were all flawless or IF diamonds, like actually that grade and not embellished. Besides Lebron and AI, PJ Tucker has a lot of jewelry i think

I think Lebron has more expensive jewelry than almost any rapper, Jason of BH was saying Lebron's pieces were all flawless or IF diamonds, like actually that grade and not embellished. Besides Lebron and AI, PJ Tucker has a lot of jewelry i think

Post pics or FOH

Those lions lebron wears are weak. I wouldnt look to the top players to be crazy icy tbh. Dudes like Steph, Kahwi , KD , Lebron arent really into that. Flashy NBA players are like PJ Tucker, Swaggy P,Jordan Clarkson etc. But if we are talking expensive watches look no further than Carmelo Anthony and CP3.

How do u guys feel about wearing 2 bracelets? I’ve thought about getting a really thin Cuban but I actually like how this small Figaro looks in this set up. I have a 6mm Cuban that I eventually want to upgrade to an 8 so it’d be paired with those
1B3C3A59-BD87-4669-A2A1-942D7D2E3FFA.png

Thinking about a 7.5mm 26" cuban link chain? Big enough to wear on its own? Also I have a 2.5 mm rope chain with a small angel pendant thinking i could layer it also.

Last edited:
On a 7.5 a micro would look awful. I had a baby on a 5mm and I think that even looked way too small and bought a new 2.2mm ball chain for it.

For that size it’s full size for sure.

On a 7.5 a micro would look awful. I had a baby on a 5mm and I think that even looked way too small and bought a new 2.2mm ball chain for it.

For that size it’s full size for sure.

Thanks. I may just rock the rope chain with the angel pendant and the cuban link chain by itself or layered. Seems like it will be big enough.

Back
Top Bottom