**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Attachments

• micro lion1.jpeg
    micro lion1.jpeg
    71.1 KB · Views: 125
  • micro lion2.jpeg
    micro lion2.jpeg
    55.5 KB · Views: 117
  • micro lion3.jpeg
    micro lion3.jpeg
    53.1 KB · Views: 133
Last edited:
Yall n!#&*! need to learn how to read.. my original post said I have 90 grams of pure gold!! I'm going with 10k blend in order to get the size I want(24in 12mm) I could easily make it a14k 10mm but I.. big emphasis on the I.. wanted a bigger look!!

so u rather add more cut.... naw b, horrible logic.

just get ur money up and get da size ur lookin for in 14k...da labor and resell ur losing on 10k is beyond reproach.

Last edited:

just get ur money up and get da size ur lookin for in 14k...da labor and resell ur losing on 10k is beyond reproach.

Nah, I think he's trying to say that your 14k chain is 100 grams and of that only 58 grams of that is gold.

He'd rather have a 140 gram 10k chain and of that 57 grams will be gold.

Nah, I think he's trying to say that your 14k chain is 100 grams and of that only 58 grams of that is gold.

He'd rather have a 140 gram 10k chain and of that 57 grams will be gold.

problem is ur torching da same amount of $ on labor so ur losing on what could've went for more gold content.

It ain't about gettin my money up broski.. if u check back pix, I got three chains wit diamond pieces on em..I ain't even counting them! Counting all my scrap gold and chains I could do 2-200+gram 14k joints wit pendants! My point is guys on here be asking for advice about buying 10k and everybody throws shots instead of telling them to get it at a good price! Some n!&$#z ain't looking for jewelry but it falls on their lap.. yall should be like "hell yea, gold is gold" at the right price! But yall be on that balla! Alot of dudes check wit u ninja, u got a voice but I don't like when yall s×+÷ on guys. I have old gold layin around and I want a certain look so that's my move and that's comin from a real one wit 3 diamond 14k joints(my white gold is 10k)... buy wht u like just be informed on gold levels and prices!

Ray's and leon got 14k around $28-30 dollars per gram... so someone on the streets got a 10k rope that averages $15 per gram... do u buy?

I don’t own any 18k but from what I hear it supposedly more malleable so for everyday use Maybe 14k is the move? Idk

I've got an 18k pendant that shines nice but it's a bit scratched up. I like it tho, I think it gives it a little bit of character.

if you want your gold to look more "pristine" I'd go with 14k for everyday wear. Otherwise 18k is fine if you're cool with a little bit of wear showing on your gold

It ain't about gettin my money up broski.. if u check back pix, I got three chains wit diamond pieces on em..I ain't even counting them! Counting all my scrap gold and chains I could do 2-200+gram 14k joints wit pendants! My point is guys on here be asking for advice about buying 10k and everybody throws shots instead of telling them to get it at a good price! Some n!&$#z ain't looking for jewelry but it falls on their lap.. yall should be like "hell yea, gold is gold" at the right price! But yall be on that balla! Alot of dudes check wit u ninja, u got a voice but I don't like when yall s×+÷ on guys. I have old gold layin around and I want a certain look so that's my move and that's comin from a real one wit 3 diamond 14k joints(my white gold is 10k)... buy wht u like just be informed on gold levels and prices!

Some of these fools on here preaching how they only touch 18k and up with their high standards, yet are sleeping in a twin bed with their grade school sheets in their moms apartment... Money Making Mitch style with a great sneaker collection though.

A solid 10k cuban over 150gr is still a great chain. No one can tell the difference with a box lock closed. Its always going to shine, its not going to rust or tarnish. Fact is if you talk to any of the big jewelers in the district 90% of the big cubans u see celebs and rappers wearing are 10k cause big cubans are about quantity not quality.

I always shoot for 14k and thats what I end up buying most of the time, but if you put up $5k cash and compare a 10k cuban vs 14k cuban in their respective weights, its hard not to go with the bigger one.

I wear 18k yellow gold only. However, I am only talking a IF Micro Jesus, wedding band, smaller chains. It scratches and shows wear but nothing over the top and I wear mine hard. Cleans/polishes up nicely. I think its personal preference/budget at that point.

Back
Top Bottom