**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

post homie, lemme see.

I got it for a custom pendant i'm getting done.

E87B8567-68A0-402A-9903-47F51EFE9F31.jpeg

Last edited:
Is big Sean the only one that still pulls out that Jesus? Does Kanye, cudi, ibn or anyone from the 07-11 era still wear theirs

6893-BA29-C4-A6-4208-AC39-F98193-D08-C61.jpg

Yo, what's the deal on the super wide Cubans now a days? Is it to get stones on them as a 90's era Cuban couldn't hold Any?
They kinda decent...still seem weird too. Too close to choker status but they got a clean look.

Yo, what's the deal on the super wide Cubans now a days? Is it to get stones on them as a 90's era Cuban couldn't hold Any?
They kinda decent...still seem weird too. Too close to choker status but they got a clean look.

It's the style now, I think a lot of in style jewelry looks feminent to me(top chain on Gucci). But I just think it's the style now but it's all good. I just think everybody got the own style and this style is trending right now
Gucci-Mane.jpg

Ref Cuban width

Has to do with the size of stones and some people saving money by doing 3 rows as opposed to 2 rows. Ahh an also the type of setting some people are doing. But it’s mostly due to the size of stones you want on the link

I don't really like the look of tennis chains or bracelets if the individual diamonds are less that 1ct each.

The fully iced cubans are ok

It's the style now, I think a lot of in style jewelry looks feminent to me(top chain on Gucci). But I just think it's the style now but it's all good. I just think everybody got the own style and this style is trending right now
Gucci-Mane.jpg
i dont think that piece is considered in style, Gucci just trying to be extra!

Think I might use my taxes this year on upgrading my bracelet from 8mm to 10 but this video makes it look a little too big.. might go with a 9 or 9.5. I want to go up to 18kt. I also want a smaller (like 3-4mm) to wear with it so I gotta figure out what I want to do

When i first got my 8 i thought it was too big but that quickly changed :lol:

Im lookig to buy a diamond pendant online but idk who to go with or trust. I visit different jewelers instagram & some jewelers seem like they have better quality diamonds then others. I know lighting plays a factor but some jewelers diamond pendants shine im dark & natural lighting on the other hand other jewelers pendants arent so impressesive but both claim to be using Si1 or vs2 diamonds. My question what some jewelers that wont disappoint for what it comes to what im looking for ?

Im lookig to buy a diamond pendant online but idk who to go with or trust. I visit different jewelers instagram & some jewelers seem like they have better quality diamonds then others. I know lighting plays a factor but some jewelers diamond pendants shine im dark & natural lighting on the other hand other jewelers pendants arent so impressesive but both claim to be using Si1 or vs2 diamonds. My question what some jewelers that wont disappoint for what it comes to what im looking for ?

They all full of ish .

Who do you think they should feature?

people who should do it likely won't because of the value of their jewels very few people feel comforbale saying they spent hundreds of thousands or millions... but of people who would do it

floyd mayweather

Philty Rich

Future

Young Thug

Rick Ross

Tee Grizzley (The has quiet a few very nice pendents)

Boosie

Baby

French Montana

About to spend $185 on a 1.5mm 14k rose gold chain for my son(8 years old) 20in. Is that a good price? I see them cheaper but there always hollow or they don't have rose gold. It's a big deal for me my son's first gold chain been asking for 2 years now.

Back
Top Bottom