**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

About to spend $185 on a 1.5mm 14k rose gold chain for my son(8 years old) 20in. Is that a good price? I see them cheaper but there always hollow or they don't have rose gold. It's a big deal for me my son's first gold chain been asking for 2 years now.

Where? I want to get a rose gold chain for my gal. 18 inches.

About to spend $185 on a 1.5mm 14k rose gold chain for my son(8 years old) 20in. Is that a good price? I see them cheaper but there always hollow or they don't have rose gold. It's a big deal for me my son's first gold chain been asking for 2 years now.

Link?

F99ED3C9-4ED2-47F8-9B9E-80E340BBE76E.jpeg

92DC7C2E-CFE4-4AA2-9002-BC77D75916D5.jpeg

people who should do it likely won't because of the value of their jewels very few people feel comforbale saying they spent hundreds of thousands or millions... but of people who would do it

floyd mayweather

Philty Rich

Future

Young Thug

Rick Ross

Tee Grizzley (The has quiet a few very nice pendents)

Boosie

Baby

French Montana

biz markie, ll cool j, Nas, Fat Joe, Juelz Santana (low-key da originator of da showing ur jewelry & talking about it on camera genre) Cam'ron, 50 cent, and any of these new young rappers to balance it out.

Has anyone ever had a Cuban without a lobster or box clasp? I’m thinking bout shortening up my 32 inch, and I think I want the links to be connected all the way around.

Basically the only way to take it off, or put it on is over your head.

Has anyone ever had a Cuban without a lobster or box clasp? I’m thinking bout shortening up my 32 inch, and I think I want the links to be connected all the way around.

Basically the only way to take it off, or put it on is over your head.

Sell it and buy a new chain , you don't want to go with no lock

Sell it and buy a new chain , you don't want to go with no lock

Why would it be a bad idea tho?
I NEVER open the lock anyway.
it always just goes over my head everytime.

I’m thinking I could shorten it 6 inches, and give my daughter the clasp part, and she can have a bracelet, and then I can just put the links together.

I feel like it would be unbreakable, / unsnatchable.
I do understand that I could never put a piece on it, but that seems like the only con.

Back
Top Bottom