**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

1D8450DB-E851-4A5F-92B4-C027D3E97801.jpeg
This was my icebox one

This and the Kufi are my grail pieces. Clean.

Leon sells Lion pieces....its his logo afterall.

Yeah I copped that one before and returned it not as nice detail different piece than Cams. Thanks though. Cam's is more detailed and the face seems to be polished, fuller, more realistic.

Bought a 4mm 24” rope chain from jewerypot on ebay with a 15% coupon came up to $1158 is that fair? The chains also fits my S initial diamond pendant from Avianne that was $1800. Anybody know the deal with jewelry pot? Says their located in the jewelry district in DTLA

Bought a 4mm 24” rope chain from jewerypot on ebay with a 15% coupon came up to $1158 is that fair? The chains also fits my S initial diamond pendant from Avianne that was $1800. Anybody know the deal with jewelry pot? Says their located in the jewelry district in DTLA
Depends on the weight. I got a rope bracelet from them before and that im happy with.

the hair(s). if you look at the lion head ninjahood posted and Frank's Jesus and maybe the 1 Puffy wears the hair(s) on top of the head might look similar. a Jacob type iced out Jesus with iced out wavy hair has been made but I'm not sure if it works:
14k_yg_xx_bigjesus_1__49326.1447360785.jpg

Although the setting is questionable, the mold for Daniels JP has come a long way. I’m sure in more time they’ll get it right.

Back
Top Bottom